• 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Representative Name: Tyler
Island name: Hydrangea
What you'd like to order: All of your NMT? As much as you're willing to part with
tbt or nmt total/ Wish list items to trade: Paying with TBT Bells (let me know how much)
Availability and time zone: I'll be around for a few hours, timezone EST

Hi thank you for ordering.
I can do 1nmt = 1tbt.
I have currently 800nmts
How many would you like and would you like pick up or delivery?

Thank you.

Let's do 500, and I can come pickup whenever you're ready. Thanks! :giggle:

Hi I am ready! My gate is opened for you now.
You can see dodo code in top of this thread. You need to travel twice for 500nmts I will let gate open until you collect everything:) Thank you. See you later!

Hi I am ready! My gate is opened for you now.
You can see dodo code in top of this thread. You need to travel twice for 500nmts I will let gate open until you collect everything:) Thank you. See you later!
Awesome, thanks! Heading over! :) I'll send TBT when I'm on your island the first trip.

Representative Name: Deku
Island name: UA Academy
What you'd like to order: 200 NMTs
tbt or nmt total/ Wish list items to trade: 200 TBT
Availability and time zone: I’m available now actually. Really need these now if possible. Otherwise I’ll be available for the next several hours. Timezone is US CST

Representative Name: Deku
Island name: UA Academy
What you'd like to order: 200 NMTs
tbt or nmt total/ Wish list items to trade: 200 TBT
Availability and time zone: I’m available now actually. Really need these now if possible. Otherwise I’ll be available for the next several hours. Timezone is US CST

Hi I am available rn for trade. Thank you for ordering from me. Would you like pick up or delivery?

hi! can i get the baseball cap in yellow :) and you dont have yellow slippers right? >< asking just in case but i didnt see it in the photo

hi! can i get the baseball cap in yellow :) and you dont have yellow slippers right? >< asking just in case but i didnt see it in the photo

Hi I saw your wish list:
-Baseball Cap (Yellow)
-Denim Cap (Black)
-Jumper Work Suit (Black)

I have it in my catalog but I need to order it and will only arrive tomorrow morning. I am in CET time zone. If you can sent tbt in advance for ordering I can order it for you.

Hi I saw your wish list:
-Baseball Cap (Yellow)
-Denim Cap (Black)

I have it in my catalog but I need to order it and will only arrive tomorrow morning. I am in CET time zone. If you can sent tbt in advance for ordering I can order it for you.

i only need the baseball cap now! i'll send over the 2 tbt :)

My gate is opened for you now. Thank you for sending me tbt in advance.
You can see dodo code in top of this thread. Thank you. See you later!

oh i thought you needed to order it! okay, give me a few minutes :) finishing up another trade

oh i thought you needed to order it! okay, give me a few minutes :) finishing up another trade

I mean I was talking about the slippers you asked me. The slippers I need to order but I have these items on hand rn:
-Baseball Cap (Yellow)
-Denim Cap (Black)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back