Island name:
What you'd like to order:
ironwood bed diy
Coconut juice diy
Palm tree lamp diy
Deer scare diy
Wild log bench diy

tbt total/ Wish list items to trade: 10 tbt
Availability and time zone <convert to CET>: available now :)

Representative Name: Traveler
Island name:
What you'd like to order:
ironwood bed diy
Coconut juice diy
Palm tree lamp diy
Deer scare diy
Wild log bench diy

tbt total/ Wish list items to trade: 10 tbt
Availability and time zone <convert to CET>: available now :)

Hi thank you for ordering. I am available for trade rn if you are available otherwise let me know your time zone and what time you can come online in this forum in advance so that we can do trade when we are both online. Would you like pick up or delivery? I don’t have the coconut juice diy anymore. Thank you.

Hi thank you for ordering. I am available for trade rn if you are available otherwise let me know your time zone and what time you can come online in this forum in advance so that we can do trade when we are both online. Would you like pick up or delivery? I don’t have the coconut juice diy anymore. Thank you.

Oh yay i can come to your island right now. I juat started ao id like to see your island. Thanks so much sending the tbt now

Oh yay i can come to your island right now. I juat started ao id like to see your island. Thanks so much sending the tbt now

My gate is opened for you now you can see dodo code in this thread. When you arrive please follow me I will show my island then. Thank you and see you soon.

Hi canary can i get the libre scale diy for 10tbt thank you

Hi again thank you for ordering. I am available for trade rn if you are still available otherwise let me know your time zone and what time you can come online in this forum in advance so that we can do trade when we are both online. Would you like pick up or delivery?

Hi again thank you for ordering. I am available for trade rn if you are still available otherwise let me know your time zone and what time you can come online in this forum in advance so that we can do trade when we are both online. Would you like pick up or delivery?

oh im available now canary... ill just wait for your dodo. Sending the payment now. Thank you

Representative Name: Sol
Island name: El Mirador
What you'd like to order: Iron Doorplate
tbt total/ Wish list items to trade: 2tbt
Availability and time zone <convert to CET>: im est so im not sure when we can trade but if you accept i can shoot you a message and we can try to catch each other online

Representative Name: Sol
Island name: El Mirador
What you'd like to order: Iron Doorplate
tbt total/ Wish list items to trade: 2tbt
Availability and time zone <convert to CET>: im est so im not sure when we can trade but if you accept i can shoot you a message and we can try to catch each other online

Hi thank you for ordering. How about we trade 9pm tonight CET time tonight 27th? If it is ok please let me know in advance so that we can do trade when we are both online. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you.

Hi thank you for ordering. How about we trade 9pm tonight CET time tonight 27th? If it is ok please let me know in advance so that we can do trade when we are both online. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you.
That's at 3am for me, I can't do that. Does any other time work for you?

That's at 3am for me, I can't do that. Does any other time work for you?

I don’t know for tomorrow I might need to go out so I can not promise time unfortunately. I can do day after tomorrow if you like. What time is good for you in CET time? I will see if I am free at the time.

I don’t know for tomorrow I might need to go out so I can not promise time unfortunately. I can do day after tomorrow if you like. What time is good for you in CET time? I will see if I am free at the time.
My bad, i think 9pm cet works for me, i got confused thinking it would be 3am but its actually 3pm my time. So 9pm cet whatever day should work fine with me, sorry for my confusion

My bad, i think 9pm cet works for me, i got confused thinking it would be 3am but its actually 3pm my time. So 9pm cet whatever day should work fine with me, sorry for my confusion

Hi are you online and available for trade rn? If so I can do it rn. Would you like delivery or pick up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back