• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Selling Selling some items !! NH 🌛

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hi sure are you still online?
Post automatically merged:

May i pls buy all black hybrids?

@alena237
Hi thank you for ordering. I am available for trade rn if you are available otherwise let me know what time you can come online in this forum. I am in CET time zone. Thank you.

Hi sure are you still online?

@alena237
Hi thank you for ordering. I am available for trade rn if you are available otherwise let me know what time you can come online in this forum. I am in CET time zone. Thank you.

Im available rn 😊
How many tbt will it cost?

hello again :)
could I order these DIYs:
-bamboo stool
-bamboo drum
-bamboo bench
-bamboo basket
-bamboo speaker
-bamboo floor lamp

total is 12tbt :)

hello again :)
could I order these DIYs:
-bamboo stool
-bamboo drum
-bamboo bench
-bamboo basket
-bamboo speaker
-bamboo floor lamp

total is 12tbt :)

Hi again thank you for ordering. I am available for trade rn if you are available otherwise let me know what time you can come online in this forum. I am in CET time zone. What is your time zone? Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you.

Hi:)
Representative Name: momma Bear
Island name: Bookpinch
What you'd like to order:Scorpio lamp DIY
tbt total/ Wish list items to trade: 10tbt
Availability and time zone:anytime ET

Hi:)
Representative Name: momma Bear
Island name: Bookpinch
What you'd like to order:Scorpio lamp DIY
tbt total/ Wish list items to trade: 10tbt
Availability and time zone:anytime ET

Hi thank you for ordering.
I am available for trade rn if you are available otherwise let me know what time you can come online in this forum. I am in CET time zone. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you.

Sorry I need to go out for lunch now. I will come back to you later when you are online.

Last edited:
I am available for trade rn if you are available otherwise let me know what time you can come online in this forum. I am in CET time zone. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you.

Sorry I need to go out for lunch now. I will come back to you later when you are online.
Ok thanks! I’m online enjoy your lunch:)

Representative Name: Myrthe
Island name: Oakheart
What you'd like to order:

- Tulip crown
- Chic cosmos wreath
- hyacinth crown
- pancy wreath
- dark rose wreath
- mum wreath
- cool windflower crown
- falling snow wall
- café-curtain wall

tbt total/ Wish list items to trade: 90tbt

Availability and time zone: Time Zone is GMT+1 (Europe). It's 14:00 right now over here and I'm pretty much available all day until 23h.

Hello!
Representative Name: Opal
Island name: Eclipsia
What you'd like to order: Can I please get an illuminated reindeer and trees bounty lamp? :)
tbt total/ Wish list items to trade: 20 tbt
Availability and time zone: Anytime GMT

Representative Name: Myrthe
Island name: Oakheart
What you'd like to order:

- Tulip crown
- Chic cosmos wreath
- hyacinth crown
- pancy wreath
- dark rose wreath
- mum wreath
- cool windflower crown
- falling snow wall
- café-curtain wall

tbt total/ Wish list items to trade: 90tbt

Availability and time zone: Time Zone is GMT+1 (Europe). It's 14:00 right now over here and I'm pretty much available all day until 23h.

I am available for trade rn if you are available otherwise let me know what time you can come online in this forum. I am in CET time zone. Would you like pick up or delivery? I will prepare your items now. I don’t have the pansy wreath anymore so it will be 80 tbt total.
Thank you.

I am available for trade rn if you are available otherwise let me know what time you can come online in this forum. I am in CET time zone. Would you like pick up or delivery? I will prepare your items now. I don’t have the pansy wreath anymore so it will be 80 tbt total.
Thank you.

Thanks! I'm totally available right now. Can I come pick it up and visit your Nooks as well? :)

Hello!
Representative Name: Opal
Island name: Eclipsia
What you'd like to order: Can I please get an illuminated reindeer and trees bounty lamp? :)
tbt total/ Wish list items to trade: 20 tbt
Availability and time zone: Anytime GMT

I am available for trade rn if you are available otherwise let me know what time you can come online in this forum. I am in CET time zone. Would you like pick up or delivery? I am doing another trade rn so I can do yours after finishing current trade. Thank you.

Thanks! I'm totally available right now. Can I come pick it up and visit your Nooks as well? :)

Yes sure. I will show you where it is. Thank you for waiting. My gate is opened for you now. You can see dodo code in this thread. See you soon!

I am available for trade rn if you are available otherwise let me know what time you can come online in this forum. I am in CET time zone. Would you like pick up or delivery? I am doing another trade rn so I can do yours after finishing current trade. Thank you.

Delivery please! I sent u a pm with the dodo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back