• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Selling some items !! NH 🌛

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
I was so focused on the DIY's I didn't even see you had an order form, my fault I'll look closer next time ^^ I'm available pretty much all day today, on and off, and I'm CST time

Hi no worry. I will prepare your items now. Do you prefer delivery or you prefer to come mine?

New DIYs added:
Tree branch wreath*
Golden dishes*
Iron shelf*
Cherry dress*
Modern wood wall*
Deer decoration*
Medium cardboard boxes*
Shell bed*
Barbell*

Hi, can I buy your moms handmade apron (m), mom’s handmade apron (quilted pattern), and fish pochette for 15 tbt? :)

Hi, can I buy your moms handmade apron (m), mom’s handmade apron (quilted pattern), and fish pochette for 15 tbt? :)

Hi sure. Would you like to delivery or you like to come and collect my island? Thank you.

Representative Name: Nessa
Island name: Rook Isle
What you'd like to order: iron shelf, iron frame, chic rose crown
tbt or nmt total/ Wish list items to trade: 21 tbt
Availability and time zone: usually evenings, tomorrow morning up until 11:30am NZST

Representative Name: Nessa
Island name: Rook Isle
What you'd like to order: iron shelf, iron frame, chic rose crown
tbt or nmt total/ Wish list items to trade: 21 tbt
Availability and time zone: usually evenings, tomorrow morning up until 11:30am NZST

Hi would you like to delivery or you like to come to mine? I will be ready in 5min for trade:) thank you for ordering.

hi! may i have these:
bamboo stopblock
wooden chest
wooden toolbox
wooden bucket
knitted grass backpack
infused-water dispenser
fish pochette

i can get you a monotone public bench and the rest in tbt, lmk how much you want! :3

hi! may i have these:
bamboo stopblock
wooden chest
wooden toolbox
wooden bucket
knitted grass backpack
infused-water dispenser
fish pochette

i can get you a monotone public bench and the rest in tbt, lmk how much you want! :3

Hi thank you for ordering.
How about we exchange my fish pochette for your monotone public bench? and you pay other 6 diys with tbt, 18tbt total ? Let me know if this is good with you. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back