Shop Selling some goodies!

I don't really know how much they go for. Name a price and I will let you know.

Neither do I, however I'm totally negotiable. I've purchased villager photos for 50k each before if that helps in any way. Is there any price range you're thinking of?

Thanks to everyone that came to my town!

About to add the next bunch. Again, when you get to my town, let me know what you want, so I don't get everyone confused! I will open my gate again in about 15 minutes.

How much for all your pictures?
I'm not sure how much they go for, so if you can suggest a price, please do so! Nothing ridiculously low, though.

200k for mermaid wall and carpet?
Okay, I'll add you now.

Do you still have a yellow and a blue Pikmin?
Yep, 10K for both of them! I can add you now.

Do you still have 1 Tweeter? I'm interested! :D
Yes, of course! 5K.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Neither do I, however I'm totally negotiable. I've purchased villager photos for 50k each before if that helps in any way. Is there any price range you're thinking of?

I'm afraid 50K might be a little low, sorry. Someone else has also asked for some villager pictures, please understand that I will pick the best offer.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that came to my town!

About to add the next bunch. Again, when you get to my town, let me know what you want, so I don't get everyone confused! I will open my gate again in about 15 minutes.

I'm not sure how much they go for, so if you can suggest a price, please do so! Nothing ridiculously low, though.

Okay, I'll add you now.

Yep, 10K for both of them! I can add you now.

Yes, of course! 5K.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm afraid 50K might be a little low, sorry. Someone else has also asked for some villager pictures, please understand that I will pick the best offer.

Which price range are you looking for? I'm willing to pay as I'm very interested. :)

How much are you pictures I might be interested in Kikis pic! How about 200k? I heard that how much they usually sell for! I bought Marshals and Stitches for that price to!

Last edited:
Back