Woodland Wall

~~

Iron Shelf
Key Holder **
Tea Table
Wooden Book Shelf**

Deluxe Washer (yellow)
Drying Rack (ivory)
Hammock (brown/ black/ white/ yellow/ pink frame, rainbow fabric)
Mini Fridge (pink, yellow)
Refrigerator (pink, yellow)
Sky Wall
Tennis Table

I can pay for some things in NMT as well! ^-^

Also my time zone is JST (Japan Standard Time)!

Last edited:
I would really like the shell fountain and the starry Garland but I have nothing to trade, can I buy them from you? And if so how much?

could I please buy the garden bench DIY from you? I can pay in NMT or TBT, whatever you prefer!

Hi is the tall lantern diy still available? Can pay 3 nmt
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Hey! Sorry for the confusion but that's in my seeking list, not my trading list! Good luck on your search ^-^

Hi! I have a magic circle rug and screen wall you can have for some tbt. The magic circle rug is orderable so you could buy the other two 😊

Hi! I have a magic circle rug and screen wall you can have for some tbt. The magic circle rug is orderable so you could buy the other two 😊

Hi! I just got the Magic Circle rug from Saharah 🙈 Would you be okay with 5 TBT for the Screen Wall? 😃

Hey I don’t have anything to trade in exchange but I would love to grab the cutting board diy and plain wooden shop sign in exchange for some nmt. If you would rather trade with your Wishlist items all good.

Hey I don’t have anything to trade in exchange but I would love to grab the cutting board diy and plain wooden shop sign in exchange for some nmt. If you would rather trade with your Wishlist items all good.

Hey! Thanks for the offer but I'd like to trade those for my WL items if possible, apologies for that 😔 all the best of luck looking for those! :)

Yep that's the one I'm looking for! Sorry I swapped the order of the words LOL. What are you looking for it? :)
Haha all good, just thought I would check! 😊 I would love the plain wooden shop sign! Send me a dodo or I can send you one?

Back