• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Second Floor for Cabin?

Cerise

Bells
I know they can?t do multiple floors; otherwise, animals would not appear on the island because everyone?s already in your cabin lol but does anyone else have this same idea? I think we should suggest it and hopefully they?ll listen to us us. I have a bunch of furniture I want to use, but I don?t want to change my previous camper/campsite designs.

The option would be nice! With how much space is empty at the start of the cabin they have enough room for four sets of stairs leading to it. :confused:

Last edited:
i would love for there to be a second story to the cabin, it will give me more motivation to actually decorate the cabin and invite people

Would be cool, but yeah I have a feeling it'd just sit there unless you have loads of decorating items? Dunno

Back