Second character change villagers mind from moving?

Underneath The Stars

거기 너 i fancy you
Bells
Tasty Cake
I can't find any threads about this! Apparently Marcie is moving (before Shari ugh) and she agreed too nicely, as I'd hope since we're good friends. She's set to move out the 15th, with me planning to get Lolly as the new normal villager. Then, my little sister who is the second character told me Marcie pinged her about moving and told me Marcie is staying now. Like WUT?

It's a new day now, can I still change her mind or will it be another person to move now?

Since your sister spoke to Marcie, Marcie decided to stay after speaking to her, and since she presumably saved afterwards, that's that. The only way you could have prevented this is if she did not save after Marcie told her this, pressed the Home button, then closed the game and reloaded it afterward. Marcie will remain in your town for the time being and someone else will have to ping to move now. In the future, if there's some villager who you both want to leave the town, it would be wise to speak to one another about it to make sure that if the villager has decided to move out then the other person should avoid talking to them.

Since your sister spoke to Marcie, Marcie decided to stay after speaking to her, and since she presumably saved afterwards, that's that. The only way you could have prevented this is if she did not save after Marcie told her this, pressed the Home button, then closed the game and reloaded it afterward. Marcie will remain in your town for the time being and someone else will have to ping to move now. In the future, if there's some villager who you both want to leave the town, it would be wise to speak to one another about it to make sure that if the villager has decided to move out then the other person should avoid talking to them.

Thanks! Yeah, not saving is prob the best as they don't always leave anyway even if you agree with them.
I just opened the game now too and a new villager wants to move already. These animals move quick what the hell and it's never the one I want.

I hope you can answer this too but is it always just 1 villager who thinks of moving at a time? Let's say, someone new pinged me about moving. No one else is deciding to before that? At this rate of almost everyday someone's asking me, I keep thinking there's a day that I missed someone's ping.

Thanks! Yeah, not saving is prob the best as they don't always leave anyway even if you agree with them.
I just opened the game now too and a new villager wants to move already. These animals move quick what the hell and it's never the one I want.

I hope you can answer this too but is it always just 1 villager who thinks of moving at a time? Let's say, someone new pinged me about moving. No one else is deciding to before that? At this rate of almost everyday someone's asking me, I keep thinking there's a day that I missed someone's ping.

There's only ever one villager who will want to move out at any one time. And yeah, when you have 9 or 10 villagers, your town is in a mode where it prioritizes move outs so you can get new villagers to move in. When you're at 8 or below it prioritizes move-ins.

It's especially annoying when you've had your town for a long time and the villagers have been in your town for a considerable amount of time, meaning they likely have a high friendship level with you. In a cruel twist of fate, the higher your friendship with a villager, the more likely they are to be the one to ping to move out. At that point it's like you said, every day or so someone wants to leave and you really have to keep on top of things to make sure no one you want to keep sneaks out on you.

Back