Bells
Switch
8554-1675-5890
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Many people are talking about save file corrupts and a friend of mine told me that she knew people who's save file's corrupted on DIGITAL copies from not ejecting the SD card from the computer and just taking it out.

I don't know if this is true or not, but does anyone think it is?

It's possible, especially if you take it out while something's copying.

Same thing applies to HDDs and thumb drives.

My save corrupted after uploading to my laptop with safely ejecting. :[
Although I now think it might be more to do with putting my SD back into my 3DS as the last load of times (ahem daily pic contest) I've removed my SD card it takes ages for it to realise I have put my SD card back into it. I now worry that I might one day remove it and never be able to access any of my data again.

My save corrupted after uploading to my laptop with safely ejecting. :[
Although I now think it might be more to do with putting my SD back into my 3DS as the last load of times (ahem daily pic contest) I've removed my SD card it takes ages for it to realise I have put my SD card back into it. I now worry that I might one day remove it and never be able to access any of my data again.

You could have emailed yourself the pics from the 3ds broswer. o_O I have the digital copy and I did that out of fear of corruption.

You could have emailed yourself the pics from the 3ds broswer. o_O I have the digital copy and I did that out of fear of corruption.

I did realise this for the last 2 days of the contests, and it's fine if I only want 1 pic, but most of the time I want all of them on my laptop to make more room on the card. ~ as I've over 10,000 now. O:

Back