Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Has anybody gotten this clock yet?
http://moridb.com/items/furniture/sapling-clock

It says it's for a Town Anniversary, so is it only on that day you can get it, like the day you started your town? It's super cute and would go well with my witches house but I know I've had that town well over a year and I never got it, I know it's just after the update but I'm assuming it's just on the day you started you town?
Could it be obtained by TT'ing?

I think you can get it on your next town anniversary regardless of how long you have had your town, my friend got one and she has had her town since the game came out.

In pretty sure that was added to the update, and you're only able to get it on your town anniversary. That's how I managed to get mine

Good to know! I'll have to see when my anniversary is, but I know I've had it over a year at least.

I got it on my two year anniversary last month. It's a new item from the update :) Just make sure to play on the day your town was created. Isabelle will show up and give it to you. You can time travel if you want ^_^

I got it on my two year anniversary last month. It's a new item from the update :) Just make sure to play on the day your town was created. Isabelle will show up and give it to you. You can time travel if you want ^_^

Woo! If it's close enough in time I'll probably tt, I don't want to risk losing my dreamies since I have them all now!

All my current towns were created in late summer ( except for Flora, it was October), can't wait to get one of those.

I got it for my two year anniversary this year! It's pretty cute and surprised me. XD

Aww I love this item!! I have to wait until November for my anniversary though. I don't think I want to time travel that far forward. At least it's something to look forward to!

The ceremony took me by surprise! I knew I made my town sometime in march but I forgot the date.. then Isabelle surprised me at the door. I almost skipped playing that day too :p It's a really cute item

Yes, I have it too. You get it at your anniversar, does't matter what year. I got it at my 4rd anniversary.

I time travelled a little bit for something else and isabelle surprised me with it. Still, I'm hoping to get it legitimately in a few weeks time.

Back