• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Sanrio special furniture + more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if you are still adding to the list. But if you are I would love to buy a 6 day pass.

The shop is online once again :) If I missed you and you payed for a pass please pm or vm me! I want to make sure everyone gets their order fulfilled!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does it have to be TBT? Idk how to get that?

I can do a trade for another furniture set if thats feasible :)

The shop is online once again :) If I missed you and you payed for a pass please pm or vm me! I want to make sure everyone gets their order fulfilled!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can do a trade for another furniture set if thats feasible :)

You're doing Marty tomorrow, right? May I get a pass for tomorrow? :)

Don't know if you are still adding to the list. But if you are I would love to buy a 6 day pass.

Still am adding :) my shop was offline and I wasnt available

- - - Post Merge - - -

If there's room I'd love to purchase the 6 day pass!! c:

You can stll get them :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhh -- I'd love to go for all the days ; v;

You may!

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I also buy a 6 day pass? Please and thank you!

certainly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I also buy a 6 day pass? Please and thank you!

certainly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're doing Marty tomorrow, right? May I get a pass for tomorrow? :)

Yup!

I just realized how I'd probably wouldn't make enough meow coupons in a day to buy out one RV, lol.

Maybe some other time.

Last edited:
Id like to buy a 6 day pass. Do you happen to have a list of all the furniture they're selling? I can calculate how much meow tickets to earn from it :)

Hi! I don't know what TBT is, I don't really frequent this forum - what else are you looking for? I'm dying for the Keroppi set. Let me know! :p

I just realized how I'd probably wouldn't make enough meow coupons in a day to buy out one RV, lol.

Maybe some other time.

whenever you're ready to be added to the list :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Id like to buy a 6 day pass. Do you happen to have a list of all the furniture they're selling? I can calculate how much meow tickets to earn from it :)

To you and anyone else worried about those expenses: Not to worry :) as long as you have access to my town I can order the sets if you dont have enough MEOW tickets

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome! Should I buy it tomorrow then, or tonight?

thats up to you but the sooner the better :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I don't know what TBT is, I don't really frequent this forum - what else are you looking for? I'm dying for the Keroppi set. Let me know! :p

message me and we'll talk about that :)

Thank you so much! I added you so just let me know when it's my turn for etoile :)

Last edited:
whenever you're ready to be added to the list :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

To you and anyone else worried about those expenses: Not to worry :) as long as you have access to my town I can order the sets if you dont have enough MEOW tickets

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats up to you but the sooner the better :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

message me and we'll talk about that :)
Hi I posted earlier, are you still available to do the 6 days?

That takes a large chunk of stress off my shoulders. Lmk when I should send the 150 tbt :)

Last edited:
Hi I posted earlier, are you still available to do the 6 days?

Im sorry about missing you reply! Yes a 6 day access is still available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I come by whenever a spot opens up? :)

Sure thing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That takes a large chunk of stress off my shoulders. Lmk when I should send the 150 tbt :)

You're welcome! and whenever you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yey should I send tbt now or when I'm about to enter?

The choice is yours :)

Hi I posted earlier, but I was wondering if you still had space for a day access for ?toile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back