Buying Sanrio sets/ clothes & food items (IGB or TBT)

soggy

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Gingerbread Man
Hot Cocoa
Matryoshka Doll
Lump of Coal
Snow Angel Snowman
Red Christmas Stocking
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Yule Log
Tin Robot
Feedback
100% (89) +
Hi!!

Here are some items I'm looking for
Sanrio furniture
Kiki and Lala wand
Any food items, edible or displays
Flower fairy wand
All art pieces

Lemme know what you have and how much you want for them! Bells or TBT is fine c:

Last edited:
I can get you all the Sanrio items for 2 tbt each?

Last edited:
I think that would be 68 items? I'm not too sure, let me just check.

Oh okay! Just making sure that I have enough space for them c:
Can I have 3 sets of all the clothes and 1 set of all the furniture if that is alright?

Oh okay! Just making sure that I have enough space for them c:
Can I have 3 sets of all the clothes and 1 set of all the furniture if that is alright?

Which sets are those?

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are 75 Sanrio items in total I think.

Which sets are those?

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are 75 Sanrio items in total I think.

Triple of all of the the clothes please. Okey dokey, if i add the clothes how many would that be? Sorry for the trouble!

Triple of all of the the clothes please. Okey dokey, if i add the clothes how many would that be? Sorry for the trouble!

I believe there are 27 clothes from all of the sets and 48 furniture from all the sets.

Last edited:
I believe there are 27 clothes from all of the sets and 43 furniture from all the sets.

So 3 x 27 and another 43! 2 TBT each is that right? I'll trade you 280 TBT for them? c:

There are 6 sets in the Sanrio set: Marty's set,Chai's set,Rilla's set,Chelsea's set,Toby's set and Etoile's set.

Oh wait my mistake but there is 73 items including the clothes in all of the sets- if I counted it properly..

So 73 x 2 = 146 tbt

Oh its okay! Can I get one full furniture + 3 full clothing sets, and I'll trade you 280 TBT?

Last edited:
Oh its okay! Can I get one full furniture + 3 full clothing sets, and I'll trade you 280 TBT!?

And which set are those? Do you want the clothes from Chelsea's,Marty's and Chai set or from another. Which set do you want the furniture from? And I think it is less then 280 tbt - sorry for all the trouble but I am just kind of confused.

And which set are those? Do you want the clothes from Chelsea's,Marty's and Chai set or from another. Which set do you want the furniture from? And I think it is less then 280 tbt - sorry for all the trouble but I am just kind of confused.

Oh no! So sorry I wasn't clear! I want clothes from all Marty, Chai, Rilla, Chelsea, Toby and Etoile's set. It's okay, I should give you more for all the trouble! ;3;

Ah ok, what about the furniture?

Furniture from Marty, Chai, Rilla, Chelsea, Toby and Etoile's set as well!
I have you added, lemme know when you are ready and I'll send you the TBT and open my gates!

Furniture from Marty, Chai, Rilla, Chelsea, Toby and Etoile's set as well!
I have you added, lemme know when you are ready and I'll send you the TBT and open my gates!

Ok, I just need to tap in Marty and Chai.

Back