Sanrio/Amiibo RV Visits!✿VICHE✿(OFFLINE)

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Feedback
100% (102) +
So I have the full Sanrio card set, all three compatible Splatoon amiibos, and an Isabelle and Kicks amiibo as well, and I want to share my luck with others, so when I am online I will be offering free visits to the RV I have over. Since I am trying to obtain all the items from each card/figure I will have them over a few times at least to obtain all of their items, once I am done I will cycle back through them when I have time just to offer visits.

Sadly I have already moved in Etoile to my town so she can't come and visit the camp anymore but all of the other Sanrio characters and amiibo charecter I have will be available so feel free to lurk until I have the villager whose items you're after!

Rules:
1.) One person at a time!
To avoid any chaos I will only accept one person at a time
2.) Stay on the path and follow me!
I don't want anybody to ruin my paths or steal anything so please follow me to the campsite or I will END
3.) I will end the session when finished!
I will sit on the log outside the camper until you exit and promptly end once you do so I can get more people in so don't leave the RV until you're done getting what you want!

Last edited:
That's so kind of you :3
I'd love to visit Chai once you have her in your campground - I'll keep my eyes on this post until then!

Sorry I've been lazy the past few days, this will officially start tomorrow, I have also obtained a few Welcome Amiibo cards and made an order for the Splatoon figures so I will also offer visits for them when I receive them! Stay tuned!

Going to make dinner, be back in a bit if anybody wants the Hello Kitty furniture!

That's awesome! I would love to visit her whenever she's in your campground! I'm happy to wait till then ^ w ^

I'd love to come by now - It'll take me about five minutes to add you and come over

I'll add you and open just 1 second
I'm open now. Come over when you're ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well it's getting late so I'm gunna close for the night. I'll be back tomorrow!

Last edited:
Back