• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Saharah Carpeting and Wallpaper

Do you still have lunar surface and sand garden available?
I'll pay 500k each

Last edited:
Okay how about the rest then, just without the tree-lined wall and Gabi's pic?
Dunno if you saw this post or not, so just posting it again just to make sure. It would be basement wall, sporty wall, summit wall, tree-lined wall, autumn floor, and basement floor for Snake's and Cyrano's pic with 800k extra.

Dunno if you saw this post or not, so just posting it again just to make sure. It would be basement wall, sporty wall, summit wall, tree-lined wall, autumn floor, and basement floor for Snake's and Cyrano's pic with 800k extra.

Oops, thanks for bringing that to my attention! :] I can do that trade. Want to meet in your town? I'd be on my alt, Peach from Stanford.

Oops, thanks for bringing that to my attention! :] I can do that trade. Want to meet in your town? I'd be on my alt, Peach from Stanford.
Sounds good! x) Lemme open my town real quick and then you can come on over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's open whenever you're ready!

Sounds good! x) Lemme open my town real quick and then you can come on over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's open whenever you're ready!

Hey, I'm trying to find the Autumn Floor right now. I'm starting to have the sneaking suspicion that I may have misremembered it since I'm only finding Autumn Walls.

Hey, I'm trying to find the Autumn Floor right now. I'm starting to have the sneaking suspicion that I may have misremembered it since I'm only finding Autumn Walls.
Oh I see, well if you're willing to sell an Autumn wall instead, I'd be happy to take one of those instead! If not and you don't have an autumn floor, that's fine too! I'll just lower it to 600k instead of 800k =o

Oh I see, well if you're willing to sell an Autumn wall instead, I'd be happy to take one of those instead! If not and you don't have an autumn floor, that's fine too! I'll just lower it to 600k instead of 800k =o

Ugh, I feel really stupid...I sold the Autumn Floor in a different thread yesterday and forgot to update this one. I do have the Autumn Wall and it turns out I have a Tree-Lined Wall as well. However, I cannot find my Basement carpet/wallpaper and am wracking my brains trying to figure out where they are. I'm so sorry for all these delays :[

No, don't worry about it! There's no rush to find them all or anything D= Take as much time as you need, and if you can't find them, just let me know and I'll be happy to take whatever you have on hand!

My Basement Floor was...in my basement LOL. I am going to give the Basement Wall 5 more mins before I declare it a lost cause.

Haha, alright! Are you willing to sell the autumn wall and tree-lined wall as well?

^ Yep.

- - - Post Merge - - -

...Wait my Basement Wall was by the cafe this whole time xD A bunch of flowers hid it :3

So in total I have for you:

Tree-Lined Wall
Autumn Wall
Basement Wall
Basement Floor
Sporty Wall
Summit Wall

How much does that come to? :3

Looks like 800k and those two pictures! If that sounds right to you =o

Back