Selling RV Visits - Ganon Is In!

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Feedback
99.4% (161) +
With Kapp'n, Tom Nook, Ganon, Mabel, Villager, Admiral, Maggie, Sprocket, Tasha, Rex, June, Hornsby, Claude, Maggie, Louie, Cleo.

10 TBT per visit w/ amiibo (bolded)
10 TBT per visit w/ WA card (in italics)

* Don't ask for lower prices.
* This is temporary.

Last edited:
Hi there! I'd love to visit the Villager's RV, if that's okay? I'll be Smith, from Arcadia, when the time comes. I can add you now and send payment when you're ready?

Right now I'm time scouting but I will try to hurry up! If I take too long I'll lower it to 5 TBT. Ok?

Thank you for understanding.

Hi again! Sorry to be an inconvenience, but I may have to postpone, for now -- It's incredibly late and the day's catching up with me way faster than I'd counted on; I've really got to catch some shut-eye. I'm free all day tomorrow, however, if you still feel like going to the trouble of setting up? Hit me up via VM or PM, if so! Sorry again, and have a nice night!

Ok! I understand! I will hit you up as soon as I can! Sorry to be trouble. Thank you for taking interest. :)

Cutscene, I can add in Villager now. I'm done plot scouting.

After this, no more RV visits for anyone because I am not doing a time travel storm. Unless it is the one who posted first wanting villager.

If you want to visit Mabel, that's fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My sibling is using the NFC reader right now playing Puzzle League I think. I will scan her in ASAP!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. I'm scanning her in.

I'd like to visit Villager 2 times. I can pay the 20 TBT. Let me know when I can visit.

Edit: Oh, I didn't see your new post. I understand if you don't want to do this today.

Last edited:
I'm sure if you ask Re-tail in a [buying] thread, that someone will give you his RV.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone else want to visit Mabel? 10 TBT for entrance. 3 TBT per extra visit.

I'd like to visit Villager 2 times. I can pay the 20 TBT. Let me know when I can visit.

Edit: Oh, I didn't see your new post. I understand if you don't want to do this today.

Hey. If you want I can scan in villager.

Ugh. Double post? Why does it double post sometimes...

Last edited:
Back