• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Shop RV visits for 5 to 10 TBT, fortune cookie items for 2TBT

Hey! Can I visit Kapp'n (want the flower baskets) and get a Wii U. I'll transfer you the 7tbt as soon as you give me the ok. :D

Sure! I'll add you and open the gates!

Hello hello! Since I basically have all AC amiibo figurines except for Blathers (but I have the villager and a few RV cards) I decided to provide a public service of sorts: I will summon one of them every day, once a day (I don't TT) and you can come over and order up to 3 items (because that's the rule, sorry) per trip for 5TBT each trip!
I will write at the end of the post every day who I have in my camping area, so you can shoot me a message when you want to come over!

I'm also selling fortune cookie items for 2TBT each
  • Big Bro's mustache
  • Block floor
  • Blue Falcon x2
  • Blue Pikmin
  • Goal pole x2
  • Kart x2
  • Majora's Mask x2
  • Midna's Mask x2
  • Pikmin x3
  • S.S. Dolphin x2
  • Samus Mask
  • Super Mushroom
  • Super Star
  • Triforce
  • Triple Bananas x3
  • Triple Red Shells x3
  • Varia Suit shoes
  • Virtual Boy
  • Wii U Console x2
  • Yellow Pikmin
  • Yoshi's Egg x2

I can accept trades for my wishlist items in lieu of payment

TODAY'S CAMPERS: JOAN - KAPP'N

Do you have any amiibo hats?

Do you mean like Kapp'n's driver cap?

hello! could i get: blue pikmin, majoras mask, midnas mask, pikmin, triforce, virtual boy, and yellow pikmin?

i won't be home until 8pm est, however :(

Are you going to be inviting Villager any time soon? I'm looking for the galaxy floor and I'm willing to pay a lot of TBT bells and/or IGB for it. :)

hello! could i get: blue pikmin, majoras mask, midnas mask, pikmin, triforce, virtual boy, and yellow pikmin?

i won't be home until 8pm est, however :(

I should be on, no problem!

Are you going to be inviting Villager any time soon? I'm looking for the galaxy floor and I'm willing to pay a lot of TBT bells and/or IGB for it. :)

I could invite Villager tomorrow, I usually run the characters in alphabetic order but I can make exceptions C:

Oh that would be fantastic! Thank you so much! <3 How much would you like? I'll pay more than the 5 TBT bells because you are breaking your rule for it. ^^

Anything you think it's fair, really, I don't mind at all C:

For 10 TBT, could I visit Kapp'n with two alt. characters (so I don't have to worry about coupons for now)? Let me know what works for you~! Thank you!

Works for me! You wanna come by now?

Works for me! You wanna come by now?

Thank you, I'll send the TBT in a few moments. I'd like to come now but I'm waiting on someone to bring me some items, if they haven't in around 5 minutes I'll make the first alt. and add you if I need to!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think they're coming soon so I'm making my first alt. now. Should be ready for the first visit in around 5 minutes.

hello! i'm sorry i wasn't able to get home until midnight... q_q will we be able to trade tmrw?

Sure, no problems!

Today's campers added!

Back