RuPaul's Drag Race

Season 8 guys

I hate Cynthia Lee Fontaine's voice but give me Bob and Kim Chi for the top three.

"Is Beyonce scared of Britney? Cause Bob ain't scared of Derrick."

Love it.

what the **** why is the hello kitty nonsense back god dammit

Last edited:
Where is the best place to start watching this show? It came to a UK television network not too long ago, but I don't know whether it's the newest season or whatever. Would I be missing out on anything if I started from there?

tumblr_inline_o3qryqs0An1s349q9_500.gif

i swear to god

I'm gonna be disappointed if acid gets the bad edit. Also I kinda got who makes it to the makeover challenge spoiled for me. Whoops.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I love Laila but she's probably gonna get off early :(

So far living for Kim Chi, Bob, and Acid.
Very much same. I wasn't too hot on Kim Chi initially after watching the Meet the Queens, but after watching Untucked and the first episode I'm starting to warm up to her. I love Acid Betty, she reminds of of other queens that are really attached to their and don't compromise their image. (Max, Milk, etc.) Also I love Bob for her comedy.

I live for versatile comedy queens, I really can't stand beated pageant queens.

Very much same. I wasn't too hot on Kim Chi initially after watching the Meet the Queens, but after watching Untucked and the first episode I'm starting to warm up to her. I love Acid Betty, she reminds of of other queens that are really attached to their and don't compromise their image. (Max, Milk, etc.) Also I love Bob for her comedy.

I live for versatile comedy queens, I really can't stand beated pageant queens.

Totally. Im actually also really liking Thorgy Thor, she's so sweet!

Trixie Mattel as himself is sexy af omg and so is pearl ������������ gosh leave me alone
Oh and i like milk too xD

A couple bars near me have Drag Race viewings every Monday, I've been wanting to make it out but haven't had a chance. I should catch-up so I can go next Monday.

typing this as i watch

Derrick Barry: "Oh my god Kim Chi is a horrible dancer she is soooo fat"

***** that ain't shade that's just rude

Acid Betty's a ****

Kim Chi's dancing...I feel for you gurl

I love that everybody is helpin' Kim

this was the most enjoyable main challenge my god

I was so nervous for Kim Chi.

chi chi oh my god with new england

oh my god i was about to have a heart attack if i risked losing kim chi or lail okay i can handle losing dax

OKAY KIM CHI IS SAFE I CAN HANDLE THIS

LAILA NOOO

OH GOD IT'S "I WILL SURVIVE" jesus christ this is gonna be good

dip in the song.

Laila's got this.

OKAY SHE STRIPPED bring dem ******* gurl

NOOOOO DOUBLE ELIMINATION

if she brings back shangela i swear to ****ing god

Last edited:
I have officially fallen in love with thorgy thor. Also I want to give Kim Chi a big hug.

Last edited:
I see a lot of people comparing Betty to Phi Phi, and I'm pretty iffy on it. Phi Phi was just an awful *****, including sabotaging Jiggly on purpose. Betty knows what she wants and wants it done, and I think she's a big part of why Chi Chi won and she was high, even if she had to struggle with Chi Chi for it.

Guys

the Kim Chi curse

Ea7Rj

like an angel of death or a cat in a nursing home she follows the people who are about to get eliminated

Ugh, I'll just wait to watch season 8, so I can find it in high quality without commercials. Binge-watching is much more fun. Of course, with my sister and friend who watch the show around, spoilers are a given, but the fine details will be nice when I can watch the season.

Back