RuPaul's Drag Race

Yea, Violet is probably the one who could make the most of the title, and Ginger DOES tend to shy away from challenges that aren't her thing.

The only thing that I disagree with what people say about Violet is that she walks the runway as good as Raja. Nobody can werk it on the runway like Raja. Raja had a confidence that would show in every step and you just knew that she was going to be queen.

IJS OMG NOBODY KILL ME ;_;

True Raja will always be the best. Violet is second in my book for the runways.

There was some sort of poster with ginger, pearl, and violet on it that people were using to guess that they're actually the top three, and that's probably going to happen. Violet seems the most secure, hasn't been in the bottom two for the entire season. Unless she royally screws up next episode.

I've done this challenge once for work but as a boy. I've gutted so many Hello Kitty Dolls.

For a drag look I'm not sure if I'd go mega kawaii or high fashion couture. I'd probably fail tbh lol.

There was some sort of poster with ginger, pearl, and violet on it that people were using to guess that they're actually the top three, and that's probably going to happen. Violet seems the most secure, hasn't been in the bottom two for the entire season. Unless she royally screws up next episode.

Oh I saw that too

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've done this challenge once for work but as a boy. I've gutted so many Hello Kitty Dolls.

For a drag look I'm not sure if I'd go mega kawaii or high fashion couture. I'd probably fail tbh lol.

Aww cute :3

I'd probably fail too

Here we go with Ginger giving up -.-

I so wished this challenge would've sent Ginger home.

Last edited:
All the runway looks were so awful, but this wasn't the easiest challenge. I liked Pearl's BFF character though.

Back