Arcade Tokens
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
August Birthstone (Peridot)
So, for those who don't know, this is a T.V show and it's basically ratchet Next Top Model with drag queens.

And I can't get enough.

For those who don't watch it, it's all on LogoTv.com
I suggest season 5 to start.
I also suggest having AdBlock.

Anyways, for those who do watch it, do you have a favorite season and a favorite queen?
I love Willam most of all (if it isn't obvious) but I'm also a huge fan of Adore Delano and some others like Bianca, Raven, Jujubee, Jinkxy, Detox, Alaska, Courtney, Milk, and BenDeLaCrem.

http://shadebutton.com/

Last edited:
Season 6 was my favorite. Bianca Del Rio is queen. so are adore and courtney
VVu1be4.gif

WHEN THE **** DOES SEASON SEVEN START.

I saw Bianca Del Rio perform live in October I think it was. omg #flawless

Darienne Lake and Ben DeLaCreme are awesome

Raven <3

Season 6 was my favorite. Bianca Del Rio is queen. so are adore and courtney
VVu1be4.gif

Shh I'm not done with the season

I'm in the middle of episode 4

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHEN THE **** DOES SEASON SEVEN START.

I saw Bianca Del Rio perform live in October I think it was. omg #flawless

Darienne Lake and Ben DeLaCreme are awesome

Raven <3

I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S IN FEBRUARY!

THERE'S A QUEEN FROM IOWA CITY SO I'M FREAKING OUT

GIRL HAS MY FULL SUPPORT!

WERK, HUNTY

I think season 3's my favorite (it would have been 4 but the "rivalry" between Sharon and Phi Phi got too much and it annoyed me a lot) but it's hard for me to pick a favorite queen because there are so many great ones. I am so on board with the Bianca Del Rio love, buuut Willam gives me life so :cool:

H71PbQR.gif

Bianca, Latrice & Raven are my faves<3

My parents cancelled our package that contained OutTV, so now I'll have to stream it :/ Sucks too, since it was one of the few shows we could all get together and watch.

I wanna bump this back up because 1.) Season 7 starts in January, and 2.) Just because I want to share my love of Willam. She totally would've won is she wasn't kicked off. We all know it. Maybe if there's an all stars 2 they'll bring him back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

image.jpg

Probably my favorite moment

I've seen every season of RuPaul's and while I think RuPaul is a ****ty person and role model, I can't help but lo key admit that I really enjoy the show. My ex and I used to eat ice cream and watch rupual's all the time

I've seen every season of RuPaul's and while I think RuPaul is a ****ty person and role model, I can't help but lo key admit that I really enjoy the show. My ex and I used to eat ice cream and watch rupual's all the time

The show is just too good.

Last edited:
Heyhey! With the release of the season 7 trailer, and the surprising amount of fans on here, I was hoping maybe I could revive this thread?

Feel free to share your thoughts and predictions for season 7 or anything else Drag Race related!

Wait... a new season starts next month?! I've missed like two or three seasons so far. Damn it. I need to get caught up over the weekend.

Wait... a new season starts next month?! I've missed like two or three seasons so far. Damn it. I need to get caught up over the weekend.

Well, it starts on March 2nd. I'm pretty sure season 4 is on Hulu and seasons 5/6 are on Logo's website, just have adblock.

Well, it starts on March 2nd. I'm pretty sure season 4 is on Hulu and seasons 5/6 are on Logo's website, just have adblock.

I think the last season I watched was All Stars. I'll just get them off a torrent site if I have to. Haha

I think the last season I watched was All Stars. I'll just get them off a torrent site if I have to. Haha

I want All stars 2! I was so disappointed when I found out Willam was gonna be on there but they cancelled on him 40 hours before they started shooting. Like, seriously? Rude.

I love Drag Race. I've watched every season and have a favorite from each season so I won't bother getting into them. Top favorites though are Dela, Bianca, Raven, and Willam. Season 7 looks like it's going to be good. I'm rooting for Miss Fame, Kandy Ho, & Pearl so far, but who knows, maybe their personalities will suck. I'm so mad that it starts back up in March, though. I can't wait.

I love Drag Race. I've watched every season and have a favorite from each season so I won't bother getting into them. Top favorites though are Dela, Bianca, Raven, and Willam. Season 7 looks like it's going to be good. I'm rooting for Miss Fame, Kandy Ho, & Pearl so far, but who knows, maybe their personalities will suck. I'm so mad that it starts back up in March, though. I can't wait.

I find it funny how everyone thought it was gonna come out in January, but that was actually for the trailer. I'm not a huge fan of Miss Fame, she's fishy, but I'd like more personality. I'm team Trixie and team Sasha Belle. Trixie is adorable, sexy, funny, an amazing lip syncer, and is a pretty good tap dancer. Sasha Belle is from Iowa (woohoo! Represent!), is funny as hell, gorgeous, and really friendly. I like Max, too, but not as much.

Last edited:
Miss Fame, Pearl and Trixie Mattel are my top three right now, with Miss Fame taking the crown c;

I think Miss Fame is going to be another Courtney Act. Fishy and glam, but not a great lip syncer. People on reddit have already been narrowing down which queens are being sent home which is kind of annoying. Now I know who goes home first, even though I already figured she'd be the first to go.

RuPaul!!! Ah, I haven't watched this show since it was on Vh1! I miss it, for real. To be honest, even though she was problematic, I really liked Shangela... ;;;
Also Delta Work <3
Oh, nope, after refreshing my memory, I also watched Season Five. I liked Coco and Roxxxy from that season, but Jinkx Monsoon was not a bad choice for winner (as I can remember, but I just thought that some of the girls that season were kinda drab, like how did Alaska get to be runner up... w/e tho).

Back