[RP]-=The Glory Of War=-[RP] Always Accepting!

(Even if they weren't, Riven was supposed to be strong as hell and she was just like any typical human to both of you. Apparently only Aki had the power to beat Ace, when Riven is stronger than him. Who cares if they weren't prepared, strength is strength.)

Last edited:
(Yeah, I get that, but Ace was actually badly injured from the first fight, and now if the humans attack then they can utterly destroy them, because Ace isn't of use and you would outnumber them.)

(No, I'm adding a new character soon to replace Aki for the humans, like you said you would with Zed, since Ace isn't recovering any time soon.)

(Lol. Oopsie, but now if the humans attack once I make my new character, they'd be unstoppable since my new character would be completely fine, whilst the rebels would have lots of damage. I just want you to stay ): )

(yes, of course they'd be unstoppable because of your characters. that's always the way.

idk man can't help that im bored.. sorry .-.)

Last edited:
(): I am a godmodder, I know. My character won't even be strong, anyway, and most of the injuries on Ace came fom Riven, anyway, he just acted like it did nothing.)

(i'd probably leave this too, if Ahri does. I don't know what they'd do now that the humans are gone and basically i agree with what Ahri said in her first post. ^^ )

(well, i had been kinda planning to anyways, i dont want this rp to turn into random stuff with no plot, when it was supposed to be serious before xD)

Back