• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

⋆RP⋆Before I forget....⋆[7/10]⋆

"Oh, alright! I believe you!" I giggled, a wide grin across my face. "Those Stellar... They could help us, you know! They might even have a cure for my memory loss!" I smiled, taking off my eye patch as I hopped down from the counter. "And if they threaten us again, then I'll just take off my eye patch!" I chuckled, rubbing around my socket a bit, which looked even worse than before. Not only was it oozing and swollen, there were tinges of black, red, green, and purple around it. "It hurts..."

.: Elliot Greenwich :.
"You want me to do a more thorough job of patching that up? Last time, I just did basics." I was genuinely concerned about what would happen if that eye wasn't treated by a professional. Sure, I was decent at it, but a mishmash of random bit and pieces I'd picked up right now probably wouldn't be helpful. Thinking about it, maybe she was right about the Stellars possibly having a Cure. "Tomorrow, we'll go get a professional to look at your eye, and then we'll figure out how well approach Stellar."

"No, no. I don't want you to waste any medical supplies on me, alright? Besides, if they see my eye, it'll only be more of a reason to help us!" I smiled as I continued to rub around my socket.

[Im wating for you....?
Black Cat has joined, but Im too lazy to add him right now owo]

[Actually the last post by Xavier is a ways back in pages where he gives the cloth from a Beta or Alpha member for Kuryoki to smell, and you haven't posted in response to that yet]

[Please don't make really long annoying bumps]
"Oh...thanks." I picked off the cloth, and handed it to Kuroyuki. She picked up a scent, and began to make a small sound to tell us that she understood.

Xavier looked at the dog with curiosity. "Well, do you know where the smell is coming from, boy?" He asked. "Lead the way!" He added. He motioned to the others to follow Kuroyuki with him.

Last edited:
[Right, you get one godmod tick. 2 more, and it results in a kick. You also added to much to the plot without permission, and also added things to character without mine. In addition, you added a Stellar Academy, when the event happened a few weeks ago... You also enitiated a battle without the involved users' permission. Please edit your post, as we cannot respond until it is fixed.]

I sighed. To be honest, those Stellars would probably kill us on sight, let alone help us. "We bought enough medical supplies to last a life-time. Anyway, I don't like seeing my practically only friend hurt." I reached forwards, grabbing her hand to prevent her from harming herself further. "I also doubt the fact that they know a cure. From what I've learnt from fellow Alphas and my own spying is that most of the people who join Stellar have their memories already. If they don't, they don't get them back either."

Last edited:
"Oh we did?" I questioned. I felt my cheeks redden deeply as he grabbed my hand. "A-ah... What are you doing?" I mumbled quietly as I stared wide eyed at Elliot. "Um... But if the Stellar have their memories, then they must be smart... And if they are smart, there's a possibility that they could be making or already have a cure... Could we at least try?" I stated.

"I'm stopping you from harming your eye further." I cursed myself. Why didn't I just grab her wrist? That could have easily averted another awkward situation. Oh well. I bit my lip. "I hate to break it to you, but Stellars will naturally kill Alphas on sight. I'm still amazed that we aren't dead after that last encounter. If we tried to ask for their help, we'd probably get shot in the head."

"I lied to you... I'm not an Alpha... I'm Bata..." I whimpered as I turned my head away. "Why must we kill each other? Aren't we all human beings? The family you chased out of here... I wasn't running from you, but I was running from them. I don't understand... Why can't we all just be the same?" I asked, pulling my hand away from him.

Damn. Really? Now i'm seriously confused. What the actual hell was I meant to do now? Oh, not to mention it kinda stung when she pulled away. I wasn't that bad, was I? I bit my lip again, as had become habit. I wanted to keep this girl on my side, but we were on opposite sides. This would require quick thinking and plausible lying, one if my talents. "Alphas don't want to kill people. The stellars are the one who attack us, so we try to defend ourselves. Remember earlier, we just wanted to go to a coffee shop. We weren't hurting no one, but the Alphas attacked us without reason. We are all humans, but not all humans are kind. Too many of them are cruel and enjoy causing pain and suffering. We may all be humans, but we aren't the same by no means. It's in our nature. No one can agree on being the same." I sighed and leaned back, not making any move to hold her hand again. Rejection hurt.

Last edited:
I took a step towards Elliot, placing two fingers on his lip. "I know you care about my heath, so I should do the same, right?" I made a small smile, my cheeks still red. "So no more biting your lip.us If you do, it might fall off!" I giggled as I slid my fingers down to his chest. "Hearts are strange... They are kind of like clocks... As ths hand goes round," I made a circular motion around his heart. "They tell us when to love, fear, hate, and grin, yet we don't know what keeps them ticking or when they will stop..."

I blinked at her in a bemused sort of way. So she'd told me to stop biting my lip, fair enough. Then she'd started to ramble about hearts. I mean, where'd that come from? Oh, and she was still blushing, which was fairly out of character for her. "Hm?" There was practically nothing else I could really say to all that.

Last edited:
"Elliot, where would I be on the stranger-to-friend-to-lover scale?" I mumbled, my cheeks turning an even brighter shade of red. "I want you to be truly honest, alright?" I added, closing my eye as I tilted my head down. Taking my hand from Elliot's chest, I tightly held his hand.

God damn it. Not a question that i'd been hoping for. I went slightly red, noticing how red she'd become as well. At least I wasn't the only person feeling awkward. stall for time. "Why do you ask?" I was actually genuinely curious. People don't tend to randomly ask you questions like that. wait- if she was asking me?- No stop. Stop thinking like that.

"U-umm... L-lets just say that my clock is telling me things..." I sputtered, my free hand twitching with anxiety. "One to ten. One being a stranger, five a friend, ten a loved one..." I looked up, stiffling a giggle when I saw his cheeks redden a bit.

Last edited:
I resisted the urge to bit my lip again. I hated questions like this. Oh, and she had the nerve to giggle. "U-um... 6 or 7?" I hoped that was the right answer. I thought back to what she'd said previously. Clock is telling her things? Oh, she meant heart. Her heart is telling her things? That would make more sense, but I couldn't be bothered to try to work it out. Hm... she'd asked me an awkward question, so why shouldn't I reverse it a bit? "What about you then?"

Last edited:
Back