• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Roller Coasters?

Do you like roller coasters?

• Total voters
I admit I get nervous before going on but they're tons of fun! ^^

I've only been on motion simulation rides at Universal and one indoor coaster. The coaster I went on was "The Mummy" ride at Universal. I didn't even know it was a roller coaster until I got on it. I had previously been afraid of roller coasters since things like heights scare me. The ride was definitely thrilling, and I enjoyed it, but I don't crave for the experience again. I would go back to Universal for the motion simulation rides, though. Those things are fun and not too scary!

They're fun! I just hate going up and tipping over the edge at the top haha.

I get terrified looking at them and hearing all the screaming. And then I actually get on it and it starts going slowly which scares me, and then the ride actually starts and meh.

I use to be crazy for the darn things. All the rides other than coasters I just saw as a warm up for them. I have always had a problem with motion sickness, but coasters never caused an issue for me fortunately. It has been a while since I have been on one, but I think I can still handle it given the choice. Being a smaller person my only concern really has been falling out of the seat!

i can handle tamer ones, but i have a really bad phobia of planes and falling and so rollercoasters with a high enough drop can trigger those phobias pretty easily, the former because the stomach feeling is very similar.

i think i'd be fine if i couldn't feel them in my stomach but unfortunately for me i can.

I don't really like roller coasters. They are just waaay too high for me and I especially don't like the ones that go upside down. To be honest, I've only been on one roller coaster and I had no idea it went to the side and when it did, I almost lost my glasses. Never been on one since then. :/

I LOVE THEM! just thinking of the pure adrenaline of going super high really slow, going low super quickly and going all around is so exciting!

I can tell for sure that I'm not a fan of those huge roller coasters with tons of Loopings and such, as I can get easily sick from those. I speak from experience. :/

I got traumatized when I was a child at Disney Land Paris so no. I can enjoy them once I know what they feel like (once I've tried them), but I'm so scared to try them that most of time, I just skip them when I go to a theme park.

No, I get motion sickness easily. I also find the large ones terrifying in general. I have only been on kiddie-sized roller-coasters.

i loooooove rollercoasters. my favorite one i ever been on was space mountain when i went to disneyland because it was soooo cool.
the scariest one hands down was probably el toro at six flags, so much worse than kingda ka. i actually dont think ill ever ride el toro again lol

Yeah, I'm not too fond of anything that takes place off the ground.

Unless I'm riding a dragon. (Goes without saying really.)

no they're scary and kill a suprising amount of people

Back