• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Rivulet's cycling village!

Ooooh can I please reserve Diana? c:
Btw, it's very nice of you to make this thread!
I would do the same thing but I have dream villagers for both my towns XD
if I somehow get a third copy of New Leaf I'll definitely do this. :p

I thought you would let me adopt Bunnie? But now she's given to someone else? :( :( :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

rivulet, why'd you tell me I could adopt Bunnie and then reserve her for someone else? I'm just so sad right now :(

I thought you would let me adopt Bunnie? But now she's given to someone else? :( :( :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

rivulet, why'd you tell me I could adopt Bunnie and then reserve her for someone else? I'm just so sad right now :(
i'm giving her to you still...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope everyone gets their dreamies. And please withdraw my reserve on Julian. Once i thought about it, i have enough smug villagers.

ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I reserve Molly please?

yes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooooh can I please reserve Diana? c:
Btw, it's very nice of you to make this thread!
I would do the same thing but I have dream villagers for both my towns XD
if I somehow get a third copy of New Leaf I'll definitely do this. :p

yep thanks

i'm giving her to you still...

I'm sorry I was just so confused because you also didn't answer to my PMs to discuss the details :( I didn't mean to offend you :( Would you mind answereing my PMs? :) Sorry again ^^

Rivulet, I'm gonna have space for Bunnie as of tomorrow! So looking forward to her :) Please message me as soon as she has got a moving date ^^

I got Zell today ! You can take take my name off for him. c:

Hi !! I just want to say I got Bam, now all my dreams are complete !! Feel free to remove me from the list !!

tnks for your time anyway <33 ^ 3 ^)//

I just adopted Bunnie :) Sorry for all the confusion ^^' Thank you for offering her to me :)

Hey, I got Diana! :)
So could you please take off my reservation for her and replace it with Olivia?

Back