Selling Resetting in two hours, take my stuff [[CLOSED! TIME'S UP]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll do as well.
I actually found some furniture from the card set and the sweet set.

I'll come again when there's a group avalible, could you pull out some Welcome Amiibo furniture?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also just let me know when there's a spot avalible

Also is it possible for u to scan an amiibo for the campsite (if u have an amiibo that is)?

That'll do as well.
I actually found some furniture from the card set and the sweet set.

I sent the 15 tbt for last round, going to send u 8 after the 2nd one is done

Ooo ill come again then lool :blush:

y'all are up! i added like i think 3-4 pocketfuls of amiibo stuff. it's scattered in small groups just about everywhere so happy hunting~

Also is it possible for u to scan an amiibo for the campsite (if u have an amiibo that is)?

don't have amiibos, sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

pausing to add more things~

Last edited:
if nobody else responds within 10 minutes i'm closing thisss

I'll come again, but could you put out some more items (preferably Welcome Amiibo) beforehand? Thanks!

I'll come again, but could you put out some more items (preferably Welcome Amiibo) beforehand? Thanks!

found another pocketful. they're scattered on the south cliffs.
open

- - - Post Merge - - -

closing after this

So it's done now... Zodiac is gone...
But before it is, Candor called people from other places. Visitors who visited in the last minute happily took all the stuff away as much as possible.
Villagers of Zodiac were frightened on what was going on, but some already knew that this will happen someday. When the last visitor left, Candor stepped into the town hall, greeted Isabelle and told her his final sayings. Isabelle, shocked to hear the mayor's words, tries to convince the mayor to not push the forbidden button. She stepped up, blocking Candor's way to the button, but slowly more "pixels" started to overcome. The town hall became glitched and Isabelle stepped back, paralyzed in fear. Candor opened the container, with the said button inside. As soon as Candor pushed the button, everything was consumed into pixels and it was all gone. Zodiac, the flowers, the residents, everything.
But there is one resident who briefly escaped the ending of Zodiac...and it was Candor... He awaits in the lone train station, as the train to his departure arrives. Tom Nook was sitting inside, smiling. As the two rode the train, Nook gave Candor how much Zodiac was all worth. It was such an expensive price that it seemed that Candor was a little careless about his actions. And yet... he was rather thoughtful about it. Candor now goes on to his new town, knowing that he will be the mayor of that new town.
"Welcome mayor!" the new Isabelle greeted, along with other new faces. Tom Nook only watched from afar, knowing that this town too will also end someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back