Selling Reset Village/Cycle - Over

Ahnna

Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
Thread's over :)
Please be prepared to take the villager either immediately or within a few hours.

Adopted:
Static
Octavian
Bob

Last edited:
It's funny that im only interested in Carmen, yet you're not giving her away >.<

Good luck.

Gahhh lol doesn't that figure? I'm sorry, good luck to you too finding a Carmen!

Hey ! I'll offer for static, 1mil c: But is it possible to take offers until 4pm PDT ?... I live a little far away from home and that's like right after school, and if someone outbids me i wouldn't be able to really make an offer ;u; ;;

Curiously, Exty still has 'high bid' based on the +50% ;)

Last edited:
static is one of my dreamies. I don't have much, but can offer 200K? Is that low? Haven't done turnips for a while. Ty!

Vikdaine - Aww D: Terrible luck sometimes with this game, it can be maddening :(

Sun - I'll take it into consideration, and I certainly hope you get him eventually, but someone else who also has him as a dreamie offered a million bells :(

You silly yours is still the HB ;)
edit: that is to say, your first bid. Because +50 for dreamie = '1.5' ! Did I make that confusing >.>

At any rate 1mil is still the HB XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I gotta drive home shouldn't take me long but on the off chance someone tries to..snipe.... or whatever.. there can be an anti snipe of ten mins. I shouldn't be long and then we can do the trade I presume?

Last edited:
And I'm back and this is over so Exty let me know when you can trade. This copy is on my other 3ds the friend code is 1161-0618-3918

You silly yours is still the HB ;)
edit: that is to say, your first bid. Because +50 for dreamie = '1.5' ! Did I make that confusing >.>

At any rate 1mil is still the HB XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I gotta drive home shouldn't take me long but on the off chance someone tries to..snipe.... or whatever.. there can be an anti snipe of ten mins. I shouldn't be long and then we can do the trade I presume?

Yes that's totally fine don't worry about it uhm sorry i'm like in the middle of homework session thing and yeah i might be a little unresponsive but i'll try to check here or in my private messages in like increments of 20 minutes, sorry !

Haha well I added you and I'll open the gates so whenever you can come get him! (It's not my ds listed under my username, it's the one I posted in my last message)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Except Oh, I'll give it a bit then you do your homework ;)

I need to get him out soon chica, if you cant do it in the next 10-20 mins or so let me know and we can figure out a better time later tonight or w/e.

Alrighty we'll I'll be back in a couple hours.. if I don't get any response I'll TT him so he doesnt void and put him back up worse case scenario :(

Alrighty we'll I'll be back in a couple hours.. if I don't get any response I'll TT him so he doesnt void and put him back up worse case scenario :(

okayokay i'm alive now i'm sorry as hecke omg OKAY uhm i'm gonna be transferring him to a secondary town and my FC there is
4184 2152 7058

okayokay i'm alive now i'm sorry as hecke omg OKAY uhm i'm gonna be transferring him to a secondary town and my FC there is
4184 2152 7058

Augh nevermind not the secondary town scratch that just add my regular FC

Back