• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

[Reminder] ACNH: Happy Home Paradise Pre-Orders... NOW UP!

I'm in US, on EDT time. The only thing that came available/new development was getting it via expansion pack for $49.19USD..

Are you all getting the option to download without the expansion pack?

I'm in US, on EDT time. The only thing that came available/new development was getting it via expansion pack for $49.19USD..

Are you all getting the option to download without the expansion pack?

NVM! I had to close everything out entirely in order to refresh... got the option to pre order *Without* expansion! Weee so excited!

Btw if anyone has a 2nd switch and they pre ordered on the main switch, you can redownload the content from the eshop from the same account that purchased it.
I keep trying to figure out which switch I should download the dlc on , my first or second switch. I would like my island reps on both islands to have access to it but they are both under different profiles. Not sure if it would work this way but was hopping I could download it in my second with the profile from my first switch. Trying to get both of my characters on my second switch to be able to use the dlc plus the island rep on my first.

once my paycheck comes in this friday i will SNAG that dlc. mark my words. until then, i slumber

Gonna pre-order it sometime soon hopefully ;;

I don't have the money currently but I'm going to ask my mom if she'll lend me the money and I'll just pay her back when I get paid :"D DLC comes out next Friday which is when I get paid, BUT... I'd much rather preorder it than wait for it's release...

Back