Selling Redd's Art

The_Wanderer

Bells
Feedback
100% (101) +
Let me help you finish your museum!

I need to make some room on my island for so my art gallery has to go! I am thinking 10k IGB per painting and 20k per statue. Let me know if you need any!

I have:
Perfect Painting x2

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in the Amazing Painting and Familiar Statue. Please and thank you. :)

Do you have these paintings still?

Common Painting
Detailed painting
Dynamic Painting
Jolly Painting
Scenic Painting

Do you have these paintings still?

Common Painting
Detailed painting
Dynamic Painting
Jolly Painting
Scenic Painting

Yes, I do! They are yours if you'd like them. Just send me a Dodo code and I'll come drop them off!

Hey! I'm interested in the graceful and detailed paintings and the informative statute if they are available. Thank you! 😊

Hey! I'm interested in the graceful and detailed paintings and the informative statute if they are available. Thank you! 😊
Sorry for not replying last night. I feel asleep. If you are free today, we can try to meet up. Lets see what we can work out.

Could I buy the academic, dynamic, famous, moody, and scenic paintings?
Sure thing! If we can meet up today, that would be great. Let me know when you get on and we will see what we can work out

Sorry for not replying last night. I feel asleep. If you are free today, we can try to meet up. Lets see what we can work out.
No worries! I'll be on most of today, just let me know whenever you'd like to trade and i'll be ready, thank you! 😊

Can I get the:
academic painting
common painting
famous painting
jolly painting
moody painting
quaint painting
scenic painting
sinking painting

I'll take whichever ones you have left if the first post isn't updated!

Can I get the:
academic painting
common painting
famous painting
jolly painting
moody painting
quaint painting
scenic painting
sinking painting

I'll take whichever ones you have left if the first post isn't updated!
Hello! Currently, the academic, dynamic, famous, moody, and scenic paintings are spoken for. I try to give people some time to arrange drop off. But you can totally have the common, jolly, quaint, and sinking painting! Just send me a dodo code and I'll get hop over!

Last edited:
I would like Jolly, Perfect, Quaint, Scary, and Sinking, if you have any of them left.

I would like Jolly, Perfect, Quaint, Scary, and Sinking, if you have any of them left.
I am currently waiting on 1 person to reply about pick up/drop off right now so all I have available are the Perfect and Scary to sell to you. If this is okay, then go ahead and send me a dodo code and I'll come drop them off to you!

Back