• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Re-tailing for Public Works Projects <currently closed>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewy.7204

Bells
Feedback
100% (48) +
Help the town of Cyan Cape prosper and grow by purchasing an item!

Come buy some hard to come-by items [and my over all recyclings and items only bought to work toward shop upgrades] for the price of a Public works project [or twice the purchase price (A Mayor has to make some bells. You all know that the government isn't giving out paychecks to all these hard working mayors!)]

Re-tail sales only thank you! But I do accept item trades too

Will be restocked every time someone makes a purchase (totaly random "to sell" item out of my closet)

Hour of operation: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm (central time)
please say if you would like to visit even if we are closed so that I may prepare for your visit

DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE BUT RE-TAIL UNLESS GIVEN PERMISSION FROM THE MAYOR OR ELSE YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND WILL BE NOT INVITED BACK!!!!!!!!!
thank you so very much!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back