• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Raymond is in boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Raymond
Accepting
  1. NMT

Utsukishi

Freshly Delivered Starlight
Bells
Switch
1692-6891-8404
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (78) +
Alright so I found the nerdy cat when on a hunt for Ketchup and I just had to take him! He's been with me for over a month now but I decided to restart my game and go from day 1. I thought selling Raymond on would at least make someone happy!

I'm only accepting NMT as it will help me with my hunts on the new island (a friend will be keeping them safe for me) so please only make your offers in NMTs!

He has been gifted some clothing but it has been smart dress code and nothing silly. He has taken one of my designs from ables which is a black shirt with red accents and a red pattern on the back (I have no pics, sorry)

The biggest flaw with Raymond is that I accidentally gave him a rainbow inflatable bed... which he decided was his favourite thing so it's definitely on display.

With the above out the way, I'm starting the auction on 0 NMTs!

The auction will end in 9 hours (7pm BST). There is no buyout price and I will need the winner to collect Raymond within 30 minutes of the auction ending!

Finally:
If you win, please be aware that neither of us wants to be scammed. if the highest bid fits within an inventory, I propose the winner drops the first half of the payment, picks up Raymond, and drops the second half on their way out. If the highest bid goes over 1 full inventory, we can discuss options there to make it fair ^^

Good Luck!

winner has been contacted! Ty for participating! (forgot to edit this to say so oops)

Last edited:
okay I'll need to slightly change the timing of this auction so the auction will end an hour earlier and pick up will need to be done within 30 minutes.

hopefully this isnt too troublesome! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back