Random question at a random time... time!

Blu-chu

Amnesiac Mayor
Bells
Winter Mittens
Thanks for stoppin' by!
So, to get to the point I just realized I have three crankies, three smugs, and three normals in my town. xD
Those are my top favorite villager personalities. Some people say that having villagers that are in the same personality group makes it boring, as all of them talk the same and stuff, but I love it! So my question is...
What's the most villagers in your town that share the same personality?

The reason why I don't think having the same personalities makes everyone boring, is because I all imagine my villagers at least being a bit more unique than programmed. Like...
I have Kyle, Marshal, and Julian. Whenever I talk to Kyle, I imagine his voice being extremely chill.
"Duuuude, like, this weather is so hot I think I'm gonna melt... anyway, what's up?" Think about the way stereotypical surfer guys talk and act. That's my version of Kyle.
Compared to Kyle, I see Julian being a lot more polite and, well, proper. He is a magical, awesome, blue unicorn. :p Julian's voice is much more smooth, he's a gentleman and like smugs usually do he flirts occasionally. But it's outta fun, as he often does that to my alt-character.

So, why not tell answer me question maties? I'm dying to know. <3

I have 2 normal, 2 uchi and 2 snooty, but I didn't choose them. I mean, they were all random move-ins. I don't care for (most) smug villagers, but I like everyone else.

I have 2 normal, 2 uchi and 2 snooty, but I didn't choose them. I mean, they were all random move-ins. I don't care for (most) smug villagers, but I like everyone else.

Ooh, nice. Uchi villagers are awesome. I love snooties, too, even though I don't have any room for another one at the moment. Snooties can be funny too, as I recall Whitney explaining why a "grown wolf like her had a teddy bear". It might seem a bit mean, but I cracked up a smile when I saw her using the "Sorrow" emotion, and said "I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't hug my Baby bear!"

Omg I thought I was the only one who imagined my villagers being unique like that! :D I have almost no variation in my villagers' personalities. I currently have 2 crankies (will have 3 tomorrow - Wolfgang!!) 3 smugs (Plan to sell Marshal, Olaf is for a friend), 2 jocks, and 2 snooties.

Omg I thought I was the only one who imagined my villagers being unique like that! :D I have almost no variation in my villagers' personalities. I currently have 2 crankies (will have 3 tomorrow - Wolfgang!!) 3 smugs (Plan to sell Marshal, Olaf is for a friend), 2 jocks, and 2 snooties.

I thought I was the only one. ;v; Glad to know I'm not alone! :D
Wolfgang is awesome, crankies overall are epic. I could go on and on about crankies. xD For some reason, I feel like people don't seem to like smugs a lot so seeing that you have three is nice to see. Maybe because they don't like being flirted with a duck, horse, idk, lol.

I thought I was the only one. ;v; Glad to know I'm not alone! :D
Wolfgang is awesome, crankies overall are epic. I could go on and on about crankies. xD For some reason, I feel like people don't seem to like smugs a lot so seeing that you have three is nice to see. Maybe because they don't like being flirted with a duck, horse, idk, lol.

Omg ikr smugs don't seem to be too popular. I looove them though I think they're super sweet. I might get another one after I get rid of Marshal and Olaf so Kyle won't be the only one lol. If I get all my dreamies I'll have 4 crankies I just really like crankies o k a y

I have 2 smug, 2 lazy, 1 jock, 1 normal, 1 cranky, 1 peppy and 1 snooty.
I don't really care for the snooty personalities, I always feel like they think they're better than everyone else

I usually always have more Normal's, I find a lot of them cute :3
Normal's are adorable. My two normals, Molly and Skye make my heart melt. xD Normals seem to do that. Shame some people think they're too plain...

I have 2 smug, 2 lazy, 1 jock, 1 normal, 1 cranky, 1 peppy and 1 snooty.
I don't really care for the snooty personalities, I always feel like they think they're better than everyone else
Well, I guess that's the reason why they're called snooty! xD

There is no question that the same 'type' of villagers have different personalities. I've got three peppies in Cocoplum and they are all different. Different levels of madness, lol, led by Carmen, officially the NUTTIEST BUTTER in ALL of AC!

I have two normal personality type (caroline and poppy) and two cranky type (ricky and static)! I like both of them and they tell different information about the villagers so for me it doesnt get boring!

I have 2 jocks (but one's moving out tomorrow), 2 smugs (but I want one of them to move out) and 2 peppies (but there's another that I want).

I like smugs, normals, peppies and lazies, but I find that having any more than two of the same personality is just too much, especially because I want at least one of each personality in my town. It was the entire reason why I let Kyle go a while back - I already had 2 smugs and wanted either a peppy or a snooty, which were personalities I didn't have in my town at the time. I'm considering letting Merry move out once I get Felicity, because I don't want too many peppies in my town.

There are also many villagers I want to have, but I either can't have them or I would have to kick out an existing villager to have them. I have Poppy and I want Melba, but what if I want Jambette? (Yes, I want to have her in my town) Having all three in my town would just be too much.

tbh I would gladly have 5 uchis. I absolutely love them. If I ever make a town all one animal I'd need it to have at least one uchi, else I'd die. I actually cannot have a town with no uchis, they are my life.

I don't mind it. I love snooty villagers so I have a few of those, and I have several peppy villagers just because they're so cute. I do like mixing it up though...

I've got three normals and I'm wanting another...so yeah no idea what I'll do haha

I've got about 3 snooties. I like how they're lovable yet arrogant instead of plain out selfish like in the first games.

i used to have 3 normals and 3 smugs. i still have 3 smugs but i finallyyyy got rid of 2 of the normals. i want one of every personality, at least until i have every pwp of those personalities. i currently have 9 villagers, i'm hoping to adopt purrl, a snooty, soon and then i'll have every personality!!!

Back