• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Island Tour R. Planet's Dream island tours.

R. Planet

E-Bow The Poster
Bells
Switch
5008-4158-0520
Feedback
0% (0) +
Welcome to R. Planet's Dream Island tours!

Your very own R. Planet (the "R" stands for "Rn't you just happy to meet me?") will be visiting several of your islands and reviewing them here, in this thread. I will point out the best features of your island as well as posting pics so that the world can see what you've done.

Today is all about the very first stop on my tour of the belltree islands. NatsumiSummer's own...Tierinsel!

-----

First let's start with the map!

EeM9IvuU4AAFzit

As you can see Tierinsel is an island that is well pathed out and all of the animal villagers live in a neatly packed neighborhood very close together.

I'd like to point out that this cast of villagers is pretty great. It's not at all bogged down with half a dozen typical dreamies yet many are still unique and interesting characters.

Okay as I made my trip around the coastline I found my first interesting sight. This cute windmill sitting atop this stepped hill. Must've been a pain in the ass to make that work.

EeKBeyDUYAASdLK

Flowers are in abundance here. Especially on the western side of the island which has a few really pretty landscaping projects which have come off quite well. The waterfalls are just to die for. (Couldn't climb to the top without a ladder so apologies for the poor angle here)

EeKBeynVAAIMksS

In general this island takes a very minimalistic approach to inclines and bridges so getting myself in position was a tad tricky at times. But I get the desire to keep those things at a minimum.

A little farther to the east and we come across the secret beach which has been done up nicely and has a reversed natural incline added for ease of access down to the beach level.

EeKBeyKU8Ac1ajf

In general there are very few high elevations on this island. With seemingly every high tier reserved for a special area or location. I think this is quite smart and something I noticed right away.

Can you say "well organized orchards?" Good. I knew you could!

EeKBeybVAAEBbkp

EeKBqK9VAAAK0vy

Moooooon garden...prettttyyyyyy.

EeKBqKkVoAA2HG-

Here is a short video of that central waterfall leading down to a MEGA apple orchard.

Then I paid a visit to Natsumi's house. This is clearly the central home of the character though they have three villager homes. I'll get to the best one in a minute but first let me say that the big house which is fully developed has a very minimalistic attitude toward furniture. Nothing too far out here but one room totally caught my eye and made me fall in love with the concept.

A DIY work room!

EeKBj51UEAYkAHt

So clever and well thought out. Love it!

So onto, imo, the greatest single aspect of Tierinsel. The Cafe'.

What Natsmui has done is create a new file for an additonal human villager and then has designed the house, inside and out, to look like a cafe'. It's called Cafe' on the map and everything!

The outside is decorated with perfect little chairs and tables but the inside is just the bees knees!

Main room.

EeKBj6WVoAATDIF

Back room.

EeKBj6WUcAIk15V

Side room.

EeKBj6TUEAcPOYd

It's just perfect! The Cafe alone was worth the trip to Tierinsel. I am both impressed and inspired by this concept. Very good!

Well that's it for this review of one of our own's Dream Island! Be sure to post your code around here somewhere. You could be next!

Later on donkey kongs.

Millysaurusrexjr's Melursus island created for her rep Panda is going to be our next stunning island visit!

Come along and join me in this winter wonderland of perfect paths and quaint little neighborhoods. I really enjoyed my time here and I think you will too.

First off...the map.

EeSEVhDVoAA6SkS

I really like the placement of villager houses here. Close together but not all lumped in a pile. Basically the entire northwest quadrant is allocated to housing.

Anyway the first thing I came to that I loved was just to the west side of RS. This cute little park with a wonderful asphault pattern laid down that I love so much I copied it for my own!

EeSEVgoUwAAHq_L

This island really embraces the "winter" theme and the outside of the first human player house I came to was a good example of that.

EeSEVgzU4AAQxUS

I found the layout and design of this home to be stunning. Perfect really. Usually I wouldn't fuss over every little room but just LOOK at these layouts!

EeSEVgrUYAAz3Uh

EeSEdjCU0AAcXEM

EeSEdjhU4AAt8Wd

EeSEdjhU8AAzBLu

EeSEdjbVoAcDnXy

EeSEm9OU4AANs0E

Walls, floors and furniture all match in interesting ways in every room. A good amount of furniture to complete each concept without any room feeling crowded or junky. This is just a dynamite house!

This is a very "stay on the path" island that gets you effectively to your destination so you may not be able to run around everywhere but the paths def get you to where you need to go if you just follow them. Also the paths are scenic and beautifully laid out. Here are a couple short vids showing how pretty and well laid out the villager area paths are.

This double-bridge is GORGE!

EeSEwk5UMAADc4C

Another home came up on the paths. Two rooms here are worth mentioning. My favorite is this one. A black/white wood layout. Looks amazing.

EeSEwlSUMAg4hui

And this room. This may be as close to a real world bedroom I've ever seen in AC lol.

EeSEwlQUEAEhfQ2

I see dead people!

EeSE1jlU0AA8x7c

Pretty.

EeSE1jOUYAAAwOu

My fav Zep song.

EeSE1jCUYAA3eIL

HI!

EeSE1jTU0AEa7KE

Ok all in all this island is AMAZING. It's well planned out and incredibly pretty at every turn. Totally recommend visiting Melursus people. Go check it out!

Back with another one!

This one is our very own Autbird's Ellipsis Island!

I was looking for a pretty forested island to check out with that cool natural woods path I've seen so much of and this one fit the bill.

First off...THE MAP!

EeZhlWTU0AMTgN7

Ellipsis isn't heavily pathed with traditional patterns but there are still perfect guided walkways that steer you clearly to the important spots using a great earth and stone pattern that completely works with the feel of the island. It totally has that woodsie kind of vibe and I really enjoyed just walking around the place.

The villagers are nice. Especially if you love deer. There are four!

Here are a couple vids that show you what it's like to walk around the island so you can see what I mean.

Love the little outdoor library at the start of the video here.

And PLEASE peep this video and check the HUGE "bridge" that Autbird terraformed and then covered in a wood pattern complete with handrails! It is SICK.

That is cool af. For really real.

Time for pics!

Love the little surf shop.

EeZhlWQU0AMG2Eo

The eatery. Yummy baked goods!

EeZhsQDUMAAZYJa

Just a little bit of island space and yet it's a perfect chillspot for movie time!

EeZhsQNUEAU051T

Here's a pic showcasing this brick pattern with ivy down the side which I LOVED. Note the manhole cover. Makes it so real looking. Love it.

EeZhsQTU4AEz1I-

Up a wooden walk way on the northwestern beach I found a live Godzilla movie.

EeZhsP3UEAAaik_

Yeah here is that walkway up to Godzilla.

EeZhzydUwAA3jv9

Actually most of the beach property has a board walkway across it leading to cool little areas like this one.

EeZhzzVUwAIVSRL

And here we see the outside of the big house.

EeZhzy4UwAEyiP-

Which is accessed by this cool af little hidden way that leads up a winding path. Super cool.

EeZh9o9UwAEWLzi

This bathroom is actually inspiring. I never made one in my own house but that's because I thought they all looked boring. But here is a bathroom that doesn't look like a bathroom. Classy.

EeZh9o-U4AAb3Tp

And a bedroom that actually makes me sleepy lol.

EeZh9obU8AIxZIj

Maybe the prettiest room ever.

EeZh9o5UMAAwsfm

This may be the best placement of the useless jacuzzi thing I've ever seen. It looks pretty behind those palms.

EeZiCObUMAECz9y

The little sectioned off campsite is the best! It gives a camper their own little world.

EeZiCOYU0AIBSOC

Well that's about it. I LOVED my time on Ellipsis. I'm into the natural woodsie theme myself and I really feel inspired.

Go to this island! And check out the terraformed MEGA BRIDGE! It's too damn cool.

For this next Island Dream review I took a little vacation to Phalaenopsis's zen garden style themed Gohanjima. A calming, peaceful and beautiful island.

The map.

EehZ2A-VAAAfn0T

As you can see the island villagers all fit a zen theme quite nicely. All living in the southwest quadrant where most of the pathing is done. While the single human player house is located just across the river to the northeast.

The villager homes have a zen wall and a small private space around their home within the neighborhood which is quite organized looking. Here is a video of this area starting with a cool little Dodo merch stand on the beach.

The rest of the island isn't nearly so paved but relies on a simple garden stone pattern as a path from here to there which works really well with the theme. In fact I think I need to do something like this in my island. Peep the gnome garden!

Not to say that it's all woods. Here is a fun bandstand area in front of the shopping district.

EehZ2A9UEAAwu5f

A gorgeous boardwalk chill spot.

EehZ2BIUcAEp7xN

And an asian themed eatery.

EehZ2A-U4AAhcgR

Behind that I found the dreamer's corner where i found tools and an outfit to make me look appropriate.

EehZ9dbUYAAd3g0

Yep I TOTALLY look like I belong here now. And NOT like I'm waiting for the Mexican Hat Dance to start playing. Ay Caramba!

EehZ9ddUcAA069T

EehZ9dbUYAMnWBn

EehZ9dZU0AEgmSn

Chilling with Marcel by the INFINITY POOL!

EehaGkYUEAAhdIU

Weren't you in StarFox Adventures?

EehaGkbVoAAs5e_

I did some hot yoga then took a nap until I woke up and realized...

EehaVFDUwAAMnGY

THERE WERE CENTIPEDES CRAWLING ALL OVER THE PLACE RIGHT NEXT TO ME!

EehaVE8UEAArJ7b

Now onto the home! When I approached the front I could hear music but couldn't tell where it was coming from. I finally noticed this cleverly hidden behind the bamboo tree.

Eehjp6TUMAADGOq

As you can see, every room in the house maintains the zen, japanese theme and feel and does so quite well. Love the bathroom to death!

Eehjp6zVoAEOUSP

Beatuiful room for pooping.

Eehjp6UUcAA_4O4

Eehjp6pU0AAiMi3

EehjvhyU4AA9aWw

Eehjvh4U8AA8ewB

EehjvhkUcAATW_C

Just a fabulous and perfect home for this island.

I really enjoyed just walking around and taking in the chilled zen atmosphere and I think you will too. But there is a reason why I knew I'd love this style of island.

This is where I wake up (looking hung over).

EehabXHVoAAmqrR

Last edited:
This is so cool! I love getting to see other peoples dream towns, even though I haven’t found many codes yet for New Hoizons.

Ok I am back like a vertebrae to review another Dream Island from one of our own here at the Bell Tree Forums!

Today we look at MrPicard's island of Labarre. Basically when he said he had a "Picard themed island" I had to check it out.

Peep the map!

EerkpyxU8AA_MsB

Just look at that grid! Me thinks somebody has a little bit of the old OCD because this is a very tidy island. I think "tidy" is a good word for it. As you can see all the villagers and the player house are all located in the southwest quadrant with generally even spacing. The rest of the island is heavily dedicated to well spaced out fruit orchards and flower gardens. Here are a couple vids to give you a feel.

Note the Picard photo (we will see a lot of those) and the JLP Flower Garden.

Ok on to the main house.

Nice living room. There's a Picard.

EerkxebU8AAOQxB

Bathroom with a cool replica poster of the one from X-Files I believe.

Eerk4o5VoAANBH7

Somebody really likes the color blue. Very pretty though.

Eerk4o5U4AAXut_

Soooo many Picards.

Eerk4pgVAAE7_43

Cute room. I should have taken two pics from opposite angles. One side is all Nook the other is dedicated to posters and pics of the villagers.

Eerk4pcU8AAOPgO

This is uh....a little scarry.

Eerk_VYVAAAidrI

ThankfulIdenticalBat-size_restricted.gif

(Actually there are five lights in this photo)

Ok now on to the rest of the island...OR...play spot the Picard!

There's a Picard!

Eerkpy2U0AA4VNI

Picard.

Eerkpy4U8AAZcQP

All the Villager houses come complete with nice identification signs out front.

Eerkpy5U0AE7HIB

Picard.

EerkxerU4AAiWqH

Double beachtowel Picard.

EerkxefU8AAApHz

Thank GOD there were hazzard cones by this DIY table! I could've ran right into it!

EerkxefU4AIrltR

Picard.

Eerk_VVUMAAlD4Y

Picard.

EerlIe1UMAAqKmN

Spooky Picard.

EerlIe6UYAAQnwm

Picard.

EerlNIWU4AAHT09

Well he IS a very handsome racoon-squirel-person.

EerlNH-UMAAr71I

Okay I gotta get outta here. Time to wake up.

EerlNIVUwAAkm8t

Sooooo....much....Picaaaaard.

Ok so give this island a visit. Especially if you like Picard!

Aww, thanks for reviewing my island! And yes, I made it a point to have Jean-Luc in as many places as possible. Sorry about the dungeon basement scare tho. I’m nice, I swear! ;)

Aww, thanks for reviewing my island! And yes, I made it a point to have Jean-Luc in as many places as possible. Sorry about the dungeon basement scare tho. I’m nice, I swear! ;)
Nah it's hilarious. I love Picard myself. My favorite captain by a good margin. I'm actually doing a rewatch of TNG's first season right now and listening to the corresponding Star Trek: The Next Conversation podcast. Having a blast too.

For this next Island Dream review I took a little vacation to Phalaenopsis's zen garden style themed Gohanjima. A calming, peaceful and beautiful island.

The map.

EehZ2A-VAAAfn0T

As you can see the island villagers all fit a zen theme quite nicely. All living in the southwest quadrant where most of the pathing is done. While the single human player house is located just across the river to the northeast.

The villager homes have a zen wall and a small private space around their home within the neighborhood which is quite organized looking. Here is a video of this area starting with a cool little Dodo merch stand on the beach.

The rest of the island isn't nearly so paved but relies on a simple garden stone pattern as a path from here to there which works really well with the theme. In fact I think I need to do something like this in my island. Peep the gnome garden!

Not to say that it's all woods. Here is a fun bandstand area in front of the shopping district.

EehZ2A9UEAAwu5f

A gorgeous boardwalk chill spot.

EehZ2BIUcAEp7xN

And an asian themed eatery.

EehZ2A-U4AAhcgR

Behind that I found the dreamer's corner where i found tools and an outfit to make me look appropriate.

EehZ9dbUYAAd3g0

Yep I TOTALLY look like I belong here now. And NOT like I'm waiting for the Mexican Hat Dance to start playing. Ay Caramba!

EehZ9ddUcAA069T

EehZ9dbUYAMnWBn

EehZ9dZU0AEgmSn

Chilling with Marcel by the INFINITY POOL!

EehaGkYUEAAhdIU

Weren't you in StarFox Adventures?

EehaGkbVoAAs5e_

I did some hot yoga then took a nap until I woke up and realized...

EehaVFDUwAAMnGY

THERE WERE CENTIPEDES CRAWLING ALL OVER THE PLACE RIGHT NEXT TO ME!

EehaVE8UEAArJ7b

Now onto the home! When I approached the front I could hear music but couldn't tell where it was coming from. I finally noticed this cleverly hidden behind the bamboo tree.

Eehjp6TUMAADGOq

As you can see, every room in the house maintains the zen, japanese theme and feel and does so quite well. Love the bathroom to death!

Eehjp6zVoAEOUSP

Beatuiful room for pooping.

Eehjp6UUcAA_4O4

Eehjp6pU0AAiMi3

EehjvhyU4AA9aWw

Eehjvh4U8AA8ewB

EehjvhkUcAATW_C

Just a fabulous and perfect home for this island.

I really enjoyed just walking around and taking in the chilled zen atmosphere and I think you will too. But there is a reason why I knew I'd love this style of island.

This is where I wake up (looking hung over).

EehabXHVoAAmqrR

Thank you so much for this review. Sorry it took me so long to see it...

You perfectly summed up what I wanted to do with my island... Glad the zen/relaxed/natural atmosphere I wanted to convey works!

Thanks again!

P.S: I've updated my dream because I added a little Shinto shrine between the campsite and the garden gnomes area...

This is such a neat idea for a thread! You've clearly put a lot of effort into these reviews. I'm looking forward to reading more of them. :) Feel free to visit my DA (in my signature) if you're ever looking for more islands to visit. :)

Thanks guys. I'm having a BLAST doing these reviews and getting so inspired with these visits and I think it's going to make Calla Bryn, my island, an even better experience in the long run.

Another review is coming soon. I've already visited and taken the pics. I just have to write the mother.

Ok I'm back again with another Dream Island Tour stop to talk about. This time it's Lovers Key from our very own milkie!

The Map.

Ee8uTH6UMAA-H4o

I think the key word to desribe this island is "natural" (with a hint of magical forest) and it starts with the map. Homes aren't smushed together. Rather they are all given their own little area and are located spread across the entire island as oppsed to being located in one or two closely segregated neighborhoods.

Flowers and weeds grow along the sides of the natural paths. Bridges and inclines are used more for decoration than to ease traveling. Instead you will find you need to look closely for areas to hop across streams, sneak through passageways and behind cliffs in order to move from place to place. But this isn't a hindrance! Instead it gives the whole island the feel of going for a walk in the woods combined with a design that matches this feel perfectly.

Here are a couple vids to showcase what I mean. You can see how at first you can be a bit confused as to which way to go but then suddenly the world will open up and you will see new areas.

Love the log bridge effect that was created here.

The storefront here is so perfect. Note the little bits of weeds growing on the dirt path.

Ee8uTHvUMAAWYB_

Little pink houses for you and me. (And for the little pink deer who lives in this beach house)

Ee8uTH9U4AEQocw

On a side note. MY island doesn't have cool bolders on the beach and I'm jelly.

Ee8uTHrUwAAxtgV

Cool rainbow-effect flower garden and a rear-facing waterfall here by the town square.

Ee8uLn9U0AEtwEU

Love this little picnic area. Also love the alternating space paths on this island. Seen here on the left.

Ee8uLn8VAAAgL0n

Beatiful view of a wooden bridge in the distance as seen from the elevated museum area.

Ee8uLnyU4AATNEL

Wedding on the beach!

Ee8uYk8VoAIRcAC

Ee8uYkyUcAA0iaM

Oh and I just have to say that I love the island flag design seen here! A heart shaped key for Lovers Key!

Ee8uLn4UYAEBIMa

If THIS picture doesn't sum up this island's feel...

Ee8uYk3VAAE_Ho3

Then maybe THIS one will...

Ee8uYk1VoAAVsp3

Or this one...dear lord I'm in a magical forest of wonder.

Ee8ugLvU8AEnRBk

I totally dig this black dirt pattern. (Get it? Dig? Dirt?)

Ee8ugLlU8AYRtSL

And now to write the great american novel.

Ee8ugLrUcAEDK2n

Coffee anyone?

Ee8ugLzUcAYFNrw

Then it got creepy lol

Ee8umNoU4AU_mAM

Ok let's check out some of the player designed rooms!

Pretttyyyy...

Ee8umNzVAAI1dTL

Pretttierrrrrr...

Ee8umN9U8AArJ8o

Darling it's better down where it's wetter, take it from me.

Ee8umOKU4AILls8

Interesting place for a mailbox.

Ee8uq9GU4AYFuKm

Then I visited what I believe was a witch's house. I didn't touch anything because I didn't want to get turned into a toad.

Ee8uq8oU4AE0IZd

Ee8uvdaUcAEISky

Honestly this island is a magical forest paradise and I can't recommend it enough. I just can't stress how wonderfully connected each area is and how terraforming was used to create a world you have to explore to fully enjoy. I simply had a blast visiting this little haven.

Until next time everyone!

Last edited:
omg ty for coming to my island !!! im happy that the natural magical vibes i was going for is able to be understood 🥺it was very exciting to read ur review💕 also ive actually done a lot of changes to my island bc i had a burst of ideas but i havent updated my dream yet but when i do i hope u can return to lovers key✨

omg ty for coming to my island !!! im happy that the natural magical vibes i was going for is able to be understood 🥺it was very exciting to read ur review💕 also ive actually done a lot of changes to my island bc i had a burst of ideas but i havent updated my dream yet but when i do i hope u can return to lovers key✨

I very well may. Your island is a lot like mine wants to be...but fails to be. But I learn something new with each island I visit. My forested northeast corner now looks better since I've borrowed a few of your ideas.

Ok it's been awhile but I'm back with another review of one of YOUR islands from right here at the Bell Tree!

This was a good one. It comes to us from TaylaJade and the island of Kikiri!

The map.

EfsKE2rVoAAKssO

As you can see all the residents on this island live in the southeastern quadrant while everything else sans the Museum (which sits at the top of the island) is located centrally. The island has been heavily pathed out and has some really beautiful areas. All of which are enhanced by this island being beautifully captured during a fall sunset.

Here's a vid of the residential area with it's pretty flower beds. All located just north of a massive DIY recipe beach.

I like that every home has it's own little personalized yard.

And in this vid you can see what was probably my favorite area of the island. An outdoor theater (Kill Bill. Represent!) complete with concession stand and a beauiful zen garden beach located just to the east.

Ah Kikiri. Where you can walk on a moonlit beach literally all day long.

EfsKE2xUEAUerK7

Or enjoy the cafe'.

EfsKE2wUcAAfZl8

Remind me to come visit here the next time I'm looking for a DIY recipe.

EfsKE2qVoAAiGxD

It's a good thing everything is waterproof in this game or this outdoor reading area would get ruined quick. (So would Tammi's collection of stuffed bears on my island)

EfsKKAgUMAY5e_l

Mario would be so happy here.

EfsKKAwVAAATeVP

Let's go visit this human player house!

EfsKQiqU8AAn-os

You can always tell how much someone loves their kitchen based on how many aprons are on the wall.

EfsKQi1U4AIbHso

I dig this room. Maybe because it reminds me of my favorite room in my house. Which is a plant/antique furniture/library theme.

EfsKQirU0AEeTU-

Man this room is relaxing...gotta poop.

EfsKQiuVAAAappP

Party deck area complete with infinity pool and penis statue.

EfsKgMVVAAEOieo

This spot is cute af.

EfsKgMcUYAUxTJz

Check out the waterfall mountain back in the distance.

EfsKgMDUwAEEi9e

Great hidden spot with secret beach.

EfsKgMlVAAAQ7L1

Kind of wish I'd made a video of this area. Check the cozy walkway going back towards the secret beach.

EfsKnSTUcAEej1P

Sort of a symmetrical background here without being too much so. Just really well done.

EfsKnSpUYAAJ8tg

Boardwalk area. My guy really wants that ice cream cone.

EfsKnSqUEAAI6cw

I've never seen a pier turned into a picnic spot before.

EfsKnSfUEAEwqI8

The home in the background off the pier is a super cafe with multiple cafe style rooms within. Super cool.

EfsKt_WU8AIhX3P

EfsKt_BVoAAIpj6

EfsKt_GUwAAHOg_

Great little area in front of the tailor shop.

EfsKt_OUcAYIcpL

My favorite band, The Gnomes, are about to play a show!

EfsKy8_VAAAmosN

Flower stand.

EfsK3bGUYAAyqFe

And fruit stand. Very clever.

EfsK3bFVAAEnxhO

Okay I took more pics because I just fell in love with this island but I think we'll close this installment up right here. The island of Kikiri is an amazing place.

Until next time!

Ok it's been awhile but I'm back with another review of one of YOUR islands from right here at the Bell Tree!

This was a good one. It comes to us from TaylaJade and the island of Kikiri!

The map.

EfsKE2rVoAAKssO

As you can see all the residents on this island live in the southeastern quadrant while everything else sans the Museum (which sits at the top of the island) is located centrally. The island has been heavily pathed out and has some really beautiful areas. All of which are enhanced by this island being beautifully captured during a fall sunset.

Here's a vid of the residential area with it's pretty flower beds. All located just north of a massive DIY recipe beach.

I like that every home has it's own little personalized yard.

And in this vid you can see what was probably my favorite area of the island. An outdoor theater (Kill Bill. Represent!) complete with concession stand and a beauiful zen garden beach located just to the east.

Ah Kikiri. Where you can walk on a moonlit beach literally all day long.

EfsKE2xUEAUerK7

Or enjoy the cafe'.

EfsKE2wUcAAfZl8

Remind me to come visit here the next time I'm looking for a DIY recipe.

EfsKE2qVoAAiGxD

It's a good thing everything is waterproof in this game or this outdoor reading area would get ruined quick. (So would Tammi's collection of stuffed bears on my island)

EfsKKAgUMAY5e_l

Mario would be so happy here.

EfsKKAwVAAATeVP

Let's go visit this human player house!

EfsKQiqU8AAn-os

You can always tell how much someone loves their kitchen based on how many aprons are on the wall.

EfsKQi1U4AIbHso

I dig this room. Maybe because it reminds me of my favorite room in my house. Which is a plant/antique furniture/library theme.

EfsKQirU0AEeTU-

Man this room is relaxing...gotta poop.

EfsKQiuVAAAappP

Party deck area complete with infinity pool and penis statue.

EfsKgMVVAAEOieo

This spot is cute af.

EfsKgMcUYAUxTJz

Check out the waterfall mountain back in the distance.

EfsKgMDUwAEEi9e

Great hidden spot with secret beach.

EfsKgMlVAAAQ7L1

Kind of wish I'd made a video of this area. Check the cozy walkway going back towards the secret beach.

EfsKnSTUcAEej1P

Sort of a symmetrical background here without being too much so. Just really well done.

EfsKnSpUYAAJ8tg

Boardwalk area. My guy really wants that ice cream cone.

EfsKnSqUEAAI6cw

I've never seen a pier turned into a picnic spot before.

EfsKnSfUEAEwqI8

The home in the background off the pier is a super cafe with multiple cafe style rooms within. Super cool.

EfsKt_WU8AIhX3P

EfsKt_BVoAAIpj6

EfsKt_GUwAAHOg_

Great little area in front of the tailor shop.

EfsKt_OUcAYIcpL

My favorite band, The Gnomes, are about to play a show!

EfsKy8_VAAAmosN

Flower stand.

EfsK3bGUYAAyqFe

And fruit stand. Very clever.

EfsK3bFVAAEnxhO

Okay I took more pics because I just fell in love with this island but I think we'll close this installment up right here. The island of Kikiri is an amazing place.

Until next time!
Thankyou so much for visiting my island! I’m so glad you enjoyed your time on Kikiri.

I’ve actually completely renovated about half my island since I uploaded my original dream and only updated it in the dream suite today. I went for a more natural vibe for my residential areas and got rid of a lot of wasted space. (DIY beach is unfortunately still there though and has been joined by hybrid flowers as far as the eye can see 😢).

Thanks again for visiting! 🥰

Thankyou so much for visiting my island! I’m so glad you enjoyed your time on Kikiri.

I’ve actually completely renovated about half my island since I uploaded my original dream and only updated it in the dream suite today. I went for a more natural vibe for my residential areas and got rid of a lot of wasted space. (DIY beach is unfortunately still there though and has been joined by hybrid flowers as far as the eye can see 😢).

Thanks again for visiting! 🥰
Thank you for having such a fun looking island.

Yeah my island is under heavy construction right now as well.

Back