• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Question

SL92

Bells
Will you be importing your items from ACWW to ACCF, or would you rather start from scratch?

I believe that this concept will ruin the game for anyone who does it. Think of how Wi-Fi ruined the experience in Wild World, with the cheaters getting items for everyone else. It'll take the fun out of the new AC. I'm going to start from nothing, how about you all?

Considering I started my WW game over, I'll probably start from scratch on City Folk.

Starting from scratch will probably lengthen the experience so I'll do that.

I'll start from scratch too. Though I may bring one or two hats (not crowns but hats) over.

I think I will be making one from scratch... But I do think I will be bringing my WW character over as well.

By the way I am new to the forum. :p

Hmm...

I will start from scratch, and after I'm really rich and stuff, and I've played the game for a little while, then maybe I might import some stuff. But not much. I still want to have some stuff in WW anyway.

starting from scratch is the way to go.
bringing everything over is too easy and is just like putting a code into a game. what's the point of the game?...

:( please don't bump old threads. I know it's not that old, but it's about three months old... kind of annoying

Bacon Boy said:
:( please don't bump old threads. I know it's not that old, but it's about three months old... kind of annoying
sorry i didn't check the date, my bad.

There is no problem with bumping a topic that is still relevant. As long as the conversation can continue, it's fine. :gyroidhappy:

i will bring my money tons of money with e and that would be it and my hats and awesome clothes

AC guy said:
i will bring my money tons of money with e and that would be it and my hats and awesome clothes
Sure that'll make it easier at first, but after like a week youll have your house paid off and everything you want in it, then youll get bored fast :-/

true but i wish i could play the NES games they were a hit maybe add some GC games and i am fine or a SNES am i correct or what and yes i have a ton plus i have wi-fi so i will not be so bored after all

...Hey Bacon Boy... Have you noticed people are trying to be cool and have KK Slider avatars like us? And I did have mine before yours so you can't say anything on those grounds!! =P

I'm going to start from scratch. I wish there was a way to just move the character without having to move the catalog.

Back