• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Question about boppers

Abyrae

Bells
Switch
0941-0362-3915
I think I have accidentally sold one of my boppers from the fireworks shows at some point, because it is in my catalog but not in my storage. Since it's a special item, I just cannot reorder it.

Does anybody know if I'll be able to get a new one at the firework show next August? I would time travel to find out, but since I have a villager currently in boxes and I don't want it to glitch (it happened to me before), I thought to ask first before risking it

Thank you in advance!

Events like the firework shows are officially in the game and unlocked now. Unless changed by an update, they should be available any Sunday in August. If you're ok with TT'ing, you should be able to go to August now.

Yep, in a way it's probably better that you lost it because you actually have something to achieve in August - if you've done absolutely everything already the events can get kind of repetitive/not as exciting to bother with.

Back