• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Project Diva F/F 2nd

I can play extreme but sometimes it can be difficult since my hands are tiny and it really tires out my right hand from pressing the buttons rapidly ;u;

Also how many hours do you guys have invested in your Project Diva games? I'm curious!! I think I have 59 hours each for Project Diva F and F 2nd

I play both every day. I got them both at my birthday on February 17th, I believe. I spend about 10 hours per. day on them.
Someone calculate how long I've been playing. Wii U's don't have calculators. xD

Last edited:
I play both every day. I got them both at my birthday on February 17th, I believe. I spend about 10 hours per. day on them.
Someone calculate how long I've been playing. Wii U's don't have calculators. xD

just check your records, it'll have the details in there

as for me (h:m)

f: 25:42
F 2nd: 228:38

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm proud to announce I've become a pro at this game. ^^
I got a perfect on "The Intense Singing of Hatsune Miku"

now do it on Dreamy Theatre

Also, perfect extreme Sadistic.Music∞Factory and Uraomote Lovers. Those are the true hardest songs of both F and F 2nd combined imo.

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, perfect extreme Sadistic.Music∞Factory and Uraomote Lovers. Those are the true hardest songs of both F and F 2nd combined imo.

I barely get up to standard on hard for Sadistic Music Factory. Two faced lovers is at excellent on Hard.... neither are passed on extreme. XD

I've passed Intense singing of Hatsune Miku up to hard on Project Diva 2nd and extend... I can get about 50% of the song on extreme before I get a drop out. So, slow but sure improvements. (One day I'll get at least a standard)

To be honest, to be a true pro at the project diva games... I expect a perfect on boku-boku II. Sadly I don't think the one I've seen and liked is available on edit play on the English versions of the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x57dVnkO-as

There was another edit play that was super hard, but I can't remember what it was. I just remember Rin and Len dancing in their Alparka outfits with angel and devil wings on them.... But yeah, I love this version of Boku-Boku II but I have to find it on edit play for myself. :/

Sadistic.Music∞Factory was actually my very first extreme unlock lel

I really wanted to experience firsthand how crazy it got, so I put full focus on the song once it was unlocked

Sadistic.Music∞Factory was actually my very first extreme unlock lel

I really wanted to experience firsthand how crazy it got, so I put full focus on the song once it was unlocked

I just looked my Project Diva F.... apparently I still have yet to attempt the thing on extreme. XD I think I'll put that off until I get excellent on hard. XD That's what I did with a lot of the songs on both games. Waited until I was at excellent before progressing.

I love sadistic music factory >< It's so fun on hard~ I love the note arrangement and how it blends with the video <3

Also I only spend my diva points on Miku and Luka. I really wish there was more Luka songs >:

I love sadistic music factory >< It's so fun on hard~ I love the note arrangement and how it blends with the video <3

Also I only spend my diva points on Miku and Luka. I really wish there was more Luka songs >:

Mine usually go to Rin and Len, but I spend a bit on everyone.

tbh, I think most of the vocaloids need more songs. I mean, Meiko and Kaito don't exactly have a lot of their own songs on the games.

Ah, I remember when Meiko and Luka's Colourful x Sexy modules came out, I for sure thought the song would as well but it didn't. >_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I've done them too.
And I'm saving up to get the other Project DIVA games and a PSP, so I'll do it when I get it. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine usually go to Rin and Len, but I spend a bit on everyone.

tbh, I think most of the vocaloids need more songs. I mean, Meiko and Kaito don't exactly have a lot of their own songs on the games.

Ah, I remember when Meiko and Luka's Colourful x Sexy modules came out, I for sure thought the song would as well but it didn't. >_<

In Project DIVA f, Meiko and Kaito only got one song.
I was really angry when I saw only Rin had like, what, 3, too.
It's like the entire game is based on Miku. I thought the whole point of Project DIVA was to bring the whole group of Vocaloids together and they live in peace and harmony.
Well, that's what all of the intro scenes show, anyway. xD

Yes, I've done them too.
And I'm saving up to get the other Project DIVA games and a PSP, so I'll do it when I get it. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

In Project DIVA f, Meiko and Kaito only got one song.
I was really angry when I saw only Rin had like, what, 3, too.
It's like the entire game is based on Miku. I thought the whole point of Project DIVA was to bring the whole group of Vocaloids together and they live in peace and harmony.
Well, that's what all of the intro scenes show, anyway. xD

In the very first project diva that wasn't the case. The opening was based around Miku experiencing the first 'transformation' from school girl to idol and all the songs were for her. Sure the other vocaloids had songs as well, but they were all just their covers of other songs you would have already played as Miku (with the exception of a couple such as Song of Life which you would have a Rin version and a Len version). And if I recall, Miku was the only one to have a room in the first game, which sucks. The others got more songs and their own rooms from 2nd onwards, but the series has mostly centered around Miku. ^_^" Let's face it, the full game isn't called Hatsune Miku: Project Diva (insert title number/word/letter here) for no reason. XD

Face it, Miku is considered the 'main character' or 'mascot' and the others are the support. I wish the others had more support in the games and I have to admit, I like that in Project Mirai with the fact that some songs can be sung by other vocaloids as well (seriously, you don't know how badly I want Rin singing 1925 and Electric Angel and so many other songs she can sing in XD). And I think it's going to stay like this until another vocaloid takes Miku's place which I think all of the other's will have been replaced as well. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it's just popularity stuff. :/

Believe me, I would love to see all of the other vocaloids receive a bit more love with a few more songs. Seriously, just imagine having songs like Toeto put into project diva or bring back ones like Colourful x Sexy where the others have a bit more of a chance to shine with their voices instead of just placing a module on a Miku song, but still hearing Miku's voice. (Don't get me wrong, I love Miku as well. I love them all really. But the others just have so many good songs that could be included to the games)

Sorry, I seemed to have rambled a bit. XD I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude or anything, I really didn't meant to! ^_^" I guess it's just something I've wanted to rant about for a while. XDDDD

I'd like more Rin and Luka, but I'm rather glad MEIKO has next to nothing. She's by far my least favorite of the 'loids, to the point where even generally what I'd consider her best songs as average level for another better (imo, obviously) Vocaloid.

Also MEIKO had 2 songs in f/F. Nostalogic and the most hilarious song of the entire game, Stay With Me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I've done them too.

Ok, now do this.

(disclaimer: in no way am I saying this is the hardest Edit Play. I'm sure it goes even crazier, but hey)

Last edited:
I got to play it at a convention earlier this month. One girl I knew used to have it too. I want to get Project Mirai since I only have a 3DS :p

I love Vocaloids! I'm anticipating the release of Hatsune Miku Project Mirai: Remix in Europe!

My favourite Vocaloid is Megurine Luka, love her voice! I hope to go to a Vocaloid concert one day and am planning on purchasing the Vocaloid software and a voicebank (Not sure who).

Back