• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Preferred dipping sauce

Reginald Fairfield

Bells
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Pink Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Green Balloon
I like snacking on carrot sticks and having chicken for dinner. Both sometimes require a little flavor boost.

I have been using a lite raspberry vinaigrette, a garlic aioli, honey mustard, generic fry sauce, a Yum Yum sauce from the Asian food aisle. I've also had a few garlic parmesan dressings, but those are very different between brands.

My all fav used to be ketchup, but now I've been using more honey mustard~
Sometimes I use mayo for wrap, but nah, I've grown to love honey mustard more. Which I acually find funny, because I don't like honey or mustard naturally, but together? Ohhoho yes please~

I love hot sauce or barbecue. I usually get whatever spicy sauce they have when I eat out. I don’t eat things without sauce. Sauce adds flavor. Otherwise, it’s plain.

for dipping things in, ranch. but specifically, the ranch you get from pizza places.

hidden valley isn't good, most regular store brand ones just dont hit right. get ranch from Jets, Hungry Howies, or hell, lots of smaller diners or even wing places have the same ranch. THAT RANCH is the BEST RANCH ever.

I like to get whatever secret sauce is available in fast-food restaurants, like the Chick-fil-A sauce and In-N-Out's spread. They go great with nuggets and fries! I also used to include BBQ sauce whenever I order something from McDonald's, but not anymore because the taste is overpowering.

for dipping things in, ranch. but specifically, the ranch you get from pizza places.

hidden valley isn't good, most regular store brand ones just dont hit right. get ranch from Jets, Hungry Howies, or hell, lots of smaller diners or even wing places have the same ranch. THAT RANCH is the BEST RANCH ever.

I wonder if it's close to this kind of ranch.

i love sriracha mayo! it goes with almost everything imo. great on sushi, chicken nuggets, salads, vegetables, fries, etc. i also like ranch but not all ranches are created equal lol. i really like wingstop's ranch and that's the best ranch for me. honey mustard is also good but it doesn't go with everything i mostly prefer it for chicken nuggets or fries. a special shoutout to chick-fil-a sauce, popeye's ranch, any sauce that has garlic/parmesan in its name, and hot sauce.

It depends on the meal, with chicken nuggets, for instance, it would be ranch or sweet chili. I discovered recently that mixing cherry sauce with spicy thai chili sauce was good. With shrimps I like also sweet chili or cocktail/seafood sauce with horseradish. With carrots, Tzatziki sauce or hummus. With eggs, Sriracha. With burgers (chicken burgers for me) it's all condiment mixed (mayo, mustard, ketchup, relish). With onions rings, it's spicy honey. With potatoes the sky is the limit. Our fridge is 50% if not more, condiments.

Well now I know why I hate store bought plain ranch. Lately I’ve using Kraft’s Caesar salad dressing with my veggies and wraps. It does the job. Olive Garden’s dressing also tastes good.

I like hummus as well, but I get sick of the taste after a while.

It depends on the food that I am dipping. If its french fries then I like ketchup, mayo or a combination of both. If its chicken wings, I like hot sauce because I like them really hot. Honey mustard is good too when I am out with friends. Empanadas are really good with pico de gallo. Pizza crusts are really good with garlic sauce.

Sauces:
Buffalo Sauce
Ranch to an extent. It is usually mixed in other like above.
Wendy's Ghost Pepper Sauce (not hot, just flavorful)
Chick-Fil-A Sauce (can get in store)
Taco Bell's Chipotle Creamy Sauce (can get in store)
Yum Yum Sauce
Sweet Baby Ray's Secret Sauce
Honey (dip your chicken in it)

I don't eat that many foods that I dip into sauces, honestly. The one that comes to mind most readily is marinara. I'd also say maple syrup for French Toast, pancakes, etc. since I've found it to be more efficient and less wasteful to dip the pieces into the a small bowl/container of maple syrup instead of pouring it on top of the food itself.

I had honey mustard with a meal at a restaurant once a few years ago and thought it was tasty, but I usually just use spicy brown mustard as a condiment. Ketchup was nice, but I cut it out of my diet kind of as a result of not eating stuff like french fries, so I haven't had it in a while and would probably want to find a healthier version of it.

I'm basic and like ketchup. I don't wanna eat fries or chicken nuggets or a burger without ketchup. I do not like mustard though. It's funky

favourite with pretty much anything savoury is mayo. recently discovered mixing mustard, creme fraiche or yoghurt and apple cider vinegar together (small amount of cider vinegar). that's pretty slay too

Back