• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Post to win ! [Ended]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry had to go to bed, BUT OMG REALLY

I went offline after posting that and wasn't near my DS anyway xD I can bring your bells this morning though. I still have yet to deliver ZebraNaomy's bells also.

I went offline after posting that and wasn't near my DS anyway xD I can bring your bells this morning though. I still have yet to deliver ZebraNaomy's bells also.

Ok, lol. I'll add your friend code and just let me know when you're ready.

This is so adorable x3
I hope I grow into an adult who still plays AC, thats awesome XD

Once I buy the new 3DS I'll be giving my little purple one to my daughter to play with, along with her own ACNL cartridge xD She loves it when I give her my DS to run around a cycle town with so soon she will have her very own ^.^

Animal crossing is a game that appeals to almost every generation!! :D:D:D

Once I buy the new 3DS I'll be giving my little purple one to my daughter to play with, along with her own ACNL cartridge xD She loves it when I give her my DS to run around a cycle town with so soon she will have her very own ^.^

That's adorable

I've added you savan1 - Let me know when your gates are open and I'll deliver your bells xD

Hamphrey just put his house IN THE MIDDLE of my path. I hate this guy right now!

Plot reset plot reset plot reseeeeetttt! I always make sure to so that doesn't happen to me, haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

On my way ^.^

How do you even do that? I wish I could tell him to his face to MOVE HIS HOUSE!

- - - Post Merge - - -

HAMPREY WHY?

Last edited:
Hamphrey just put his house IN THE MIDDLE of my path. I hate this guy right now!

Tangy plot her house literally right in front of my house. :(
But it's Tangy, so I have to forgive her, because she is just too cute!

Tangy plot her house literally right in front of my house. :(
But it's Tangy, so I have to forgive her, because she is just too cute!

With dreamies you can forgive them. But Hamphrey is already one of my least favourites. BLAHHHHHH

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could explain the process as best as I can if you'd like haha

Please do

Alright here goes nothing! - - - -

Plot resetting:
~ Do not boot up your mayor first!
~ On a day you know there will be a new house plot.. Do not sign on as your Mayor.. If you do this the plot will be saved and you're screwed
~ Instead - Click on "New Save File" - create any name/looks for this character as he/she is only temporary (Unless you want to keep them)
~ Once you arrive in your town as your new character, wonder around and find the house plot
~ Is the house plot in a crappy place? Hit your home button and close the software - repeat the "New Save File" process
~ Is the house plot in a great place? Head over to the town hall and then to Nook's, place yourself a house, save - Then feel free to delete that character after you've saved.

^ Does that sound understandable? ^ Any questions I'm happy to answer for you, sometimes I'm not really great at explaining on the first try xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back