Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

Would anyone like a jangmo-o?
I bred a few trying to get a certain nature. Ended up with a ton.

Ok, I am in the Lush Jungle and riding Lapras and I can't figure out how to get to any of the other parts ; v ; There are breakable rocks in the water but how do I break them with Lapras? I was pressing B because it seemed to do something, but it didn't break the rocks. I know it's probably really obvious, but halp me please~

You need another ride pokemon to break them.

Last edited:
Would anyone like a jangmo-o?
I bred a few trying to get a certain nature. Ended up with a ton.

You need another ride pokemon to break them.

I do? AAAAA~ which one/how can I find it? I must be missing something but I can't figure out where I need to go...

I do? AAAAA~ which one/how can I find it? I must be missing something but I can't figure out where I need to go...

The story will lead you right to it, you can't progress further in the game without it when the time does come for you to get it.

I think my pokedex is at like 30% and I am trying to go back to the other islands and run around a bit trying to catch stuff I haven't gotten yet, and looking for Eevees because I have a bunch of stones I bought for them. Also caught two each of the version locked pokemon to trade over to my boyfriend that I've caught so far, so the Vullaby, Oranguru and the Petlil. I feel like I'm on a role! But really there is so much more to do... *cries*

The story will lead you right to it, you can't progress further in the game without it when the time does come for you to get it.

Ok, thank you! I will backtrack a bit and see if I've missed something! :T

I think my pokedex is at like 30% and I am trying to go back to the other islands and run around a bit trying to catch stuff I haven't gotten yet, and looking for Eevees because I have a bunch of stones I bought for them. Also caught two each of the version locked pokemon to trade over to my boyfriend that I've caught so far, so the Vullaby, Oranguru and the Petlil. I feel like I'm on a role! But really there is so much more to do... *cries*

I think mine is hovering around 30% too~ It gets tiresome trying to hunt down everything! ; v ; I'm looking at you, 1% encounter rate Butterfree...

Argh, I realized that I had just gone the wrong way... I'm an idiot ; v ; Off to the Lush Jungle!

RIP my team @Mallow's Trial... I don't have any pokemon on my team that effective against Grass... I have Cubone but he is 6 levels away from evolving into Marowak.

RIP my team @Mallow's Trial... I don't have any pokemon on my team that effective against Grass... I have Cubone but he is 6 levels away from evolving into Marowak.

Grass is weak to
Fire,ice, flying and bug just for you to know
Also poison

- - - Post Merge - - -

You may have some other type in your team that can do the trick

Grass is weak to
Fire,ice, flying and bug just for you to know
Also poison

- - - Post Merge - - -

You may have some other type in your team that can do the trick

I have Water, Normal, Ground and Electric ; v ; but I might just have to teach them some TMs to get through it~

oh Bruxish is another Jynx.

ugliest pokemon in gen7 xD

I think one of the main reasons why people hate Jynx is because she was originally based off of a racial stereotype (her skin was originally pitch-black) and not because she was ugly alone. There's a specific term for that particular stereotype of pitch-black skin and oversized facial features, but I forgot what it was called. Obviously people hate her for being ugly as well but Jynx just has more stigma surrounding her than any other ugly Pok?mon because of her origins alone, it wouldn't be fair to group any Pok?mon alongside Jynx.

Last edited:
Darnit, fainted against Mallow... AAAAA! Have to grind a few levels I guess! Also, having your pokemon at full hearts in Refresh is a lifesaver~ Brionne avoided like, 5 attacks in a row!

P.S. The Totem Lurantis sneaking up behind you is like the creepiest thing ever ;^;

Last edited:
Well I would say to evolve pikachu now to riachu
But you won't have too much eletric move for a long time
But riachu does get physic and it's a pretty good hit against mallow trial

Well I would say to evolve pikachu now to riachu
But you won't have too much eletric move for a long time
But riachu does get physic and it's a pretty good hit against mallow trial

I don't have a Thunderstone though :<

After training my bewear to level 46 I took a long look at if and realized I didn't like it and it was ugly oops.

Right...... Silly me.... Thunder stone it's after mallow...wow

That's ok XD~ I'll just train my team up a bit. My Stufful and Cubone are only around level 23, so they need some leveling anyway. I'm just being lazy!

So for the QR scanner, how long does it take to get a single use again? (Since I used the 10 from scanning some QR's)

Back