Pokémon Pokemon Go General Discussion

I went for a walk and got caught in a pop up thunderstorm :mad: Why do I even bother!! Had to run back home without catching anything.

Last edited:
trying to find a vulpix and a evee... they each have 3 pawprints... trying to find them in my yard... i am very picky and found 2 unwanted pokemon in my lawn... (Kukuna and Pidgey)

Hopefully I can leave the house tomorrow. Haven't caught anything in 4 days. Getting real tired of everyone catching the single Pokemon I desperately want but meanwhile I can't find it. :/

I read that it's like a catching contest and the top three will each receive the legendaries? Doesn't make sense so I wouldn't believe it.
I didn't hear that much about it, but I definitely wouldn't believe that rumor.

Oh that's nice. I sent a request for a Pokestop and got an email that they're "not currently accepting locations".

Oh that's nice. I sent a request for a Pokestop and got an email that they're "not currently accepting locations".

Better check my email now too ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, no email saying that they declined my request for a new Pokestop, however I did find an email that said someone from India tried to log into my Google Account 2 days ago -_-

- - - Post Merge - - -

I changed my password lol

didn't have any free time at work today to take a break and go hunting so the only new one I got today was koffing ; v ; my fearow is still my highest at 449...

- - - Post Merge - - -

ohhh but my 5km egg hatched today!! it was a staryu which isn't rare but I didn't have one so I was happy :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I feel like it's weird that your journal doesn't record your egg hatchings...?

No one deserves to suffer like this, I wish you the best, and hope that your egg isn't wasted like mine ;-;

Even worse, after I got that eevee, I had enough candy to evolve two eevees, so I did, and got two Jolteons, and now I have 3 Jolteons, 0Vaporeons, and 0 Flareon. :l

Well.... My 10km egg hatched.......

It was an eevee............

Out of curiosity to those who nickname their pokemon, do you have a common naming scheme (゚ペ)?
Like, sometimes I name mine after characters from Haikyuu!! or something along those lines.

Well.... My 10km egg hatched.......

It was an eevee............

Oh my god, I think I cursed you ;_; I'm so sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do you get eggs?
I just caught an Eevee too, pretty cute.

Eggs are from Pokestops. You get them randomly though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I caught another Growlithe today. This one neighborhood in particular has a lot of them o_0, anyways it has a nice CP of 344, which means if I can level it a little and then evolve it, it'll be one tough Arcanine >=)

Out of curiosity to those who nickname their pokemon, do you have a common naming scheme (゚ペ)?
Like, sometimes I name mine after characters from Haikyuu!! or something along those lines.

I go for celebrities. My Paras is now Paras Hilton.

It was funny too, I had just dropped my brother off at the entrance of this development, so he could hang with his buddies. I drove to the end of the development, turned around, and drove back to the exit/entrance when I came across that high level Growlithe. I caught it, kept driving, and when I passed by my brother and his friends again I told them about the Growlithe. I got the best reaction ever, they were hooting, and hollering, and they all started running towards the house it was in front of. I was laughing so hard, and even worse, the old man that lived in that house had no idea that group of teenage boys was stampeding towards his house for that Growlithe (while he was probably still outside) lmao. They wouldn't have to leave the road in front of his house to catch it, so no issues with them trespassing, but still really funny.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I go for celebrities. My Paras is now Paras Hilton.

Absolutely perfect *w*

i love pokemon go but everyone around here is so hardcore about it. there are a couple of 2k cp pokemon in a gym by me, and my highest has a 300 cp.

....My friend donated funds to get me more Pokeballs since I kept whining that I was out and both my dog and kid refuse to go with me to get more. QQ xD

I went walking for an hour to asda and Pokemon Go wasn't working...
Oh well, maybe next time.

Back