Plot Resetting

Do you or have you used the method of plot resetting?

• Yes! All the time!

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • No never!

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • I have in the past!

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters
For me personally it's just too much work T.T My job is high stress enough 50 hours a week (with another 15 in commute weekly). I don't want to over think my animal forest game. I path blocked off a few areas I don't want people moving into no matter what and left it at that. I did have a villager move into a spot I hated, but, since I decided to collect the cards of my dreamies I just booted him out and then back in a few days later XD.

Kudos to everyone with the patience though.

I've plot reset almost every house I've had. I'm very meticulous about my towns and I like having all my houses on the lower half of the map. As long as they're not placed over any hybrids and on the bottom of the map I don't reallt care where the houses are exactly.

For my first town, I never knew about plot resetting until very late so I put up temporary PWPs and hoped they'd go in a decent spot. If I had known about plot resetting from the start, I absolutely would have. In the end, the location of all my villager's homes worked out and I'm satisfied with it. I also like having everyone spread throughout the town.

For my second town, I plot reset all the time. I'm purposely having all my villagers bundled up together to form a little community and it looks very cute so far. I will admit trying to get a certain villager to ping me for PWPs is much more of a pain because they're all so close. I often sneak around.

As long as you're happy with your town, that's what matters. I love that both of my towns are very different from each other. :)

I'm not too picky on where my villagers decide to move. I only plot reset if there is a spot in my town that I really don't want a villager to move onto.

I used to but I now have all my dreamies so I don't need to anymore but I did plot reset for those I have now :)

Back