Please read this book....

Propaganda Man

Bells
Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind. It makes Pendragon seem like a children's book (same with Harry Potter) with the adventures that Richard (the main character) goes through. Over 1,000 pages this book tells an adventure that would take maybe 6 hours to show as a movie. You will not be disappointed.

At age 45, Terry Goodkind decided to fulfill his lifelong dream of being a novelist. A year later he sent a query letter describing his first effort, the three hundred thousand word opus titled Wizard's First Rule, to Russell Galen. Galen, one of the genre's most influential agents, quickly wrote back, "I feel a ripple of history in the making. Send me your book."[1]

Ten weeks later, Wizard's First Rule made news long before its actual publication due to the fact that the first-time novelist received an advance far above the average: $275,000, with a $300,000 ad/promo budget. Published in August 1994 with a first print run of sixty thousand copies - three to five thousand is the norm - it has become an international bestseller and garnered praise from the likes of Marion Zimmer Bradley, Piers Anthony, Anne McCaffery, and the Kirkus Review. It is also one of the most successful debut fantasy novels in the history of trade publishing. Immediately following its success, Tor published a sequel, Stone of Tears, which was given an equally impressive launch and led to the purchase of the rights to three more books and the entire Sword of Truth series."

Basically, it is highly thought of among fantasy audiences. I'm on the 5th book in the series and I love every page I read. No matter how much detail you pay attention to you will be awed by the end.

The book doesn't really dwell on religion either. It basically has spirits (good and evil) a Keeper of the underworld, and the Creator. Only the spirits are shown directly.

Hell, the director of Spiderman is even going to make a TV mini series of it. I'd suggest you read it though.

Propaganda Man said:
Mino said:
Fiction is for the weak-minded.
Just because its fiction doesn't mean its not the truth.
Before you get too riled up, understand that I was making a joke.

And I never suggested that, I believe fiction in a literary sense is any writings that contain events and characters made up by the author, while nonfiction is both historical text and the author's views on an issue.

Separating fiction and nonfiction into pretense and fact would be to make a false assessment.

Mino said:
Propaganda Man said:
Mino said:
Fiction is for the weak-minded.
Just because its fiction doesn't mean its not the truth.
Before you get too riled up, understand that I was making a joke.

And I never suggested that, I believe fiction in a literary sense is any writings that contain events and characters made up by the author, while nonfiction is both historical text and the author's views on an issue.

Separating fiction and nonfiction into pretense and fact would be to make a false assessment.
If I was taking you seriously I would have used the ":|" emotion.

;) 2:30 in the morning is too....bleh....I'm tired.

Back