Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
I want the museum 2F and i have nothing donated so could you help me by giving me what i need to get it!?

Thanks,
@JoJo Man@

You should try buying fossils or paintings from the Retail section of this board;

It's really easy to fish as well from the island ~

Really? IMO it's a lot more work getting your friends to give you stuff rather than do it yourself.

First, if you just got the game, you have to set up internet. Then you have to both add eachother's FCs, then you have to pick a good time to visit eachother (if you're in different timezones this can be a pain), then you have to actually do the thing and hope your connection doesn't snap, and finally you get the stuff.

Or you could equip fishing rod, go to the sea, throw the bobber at a fish shadow, and TA-DA!

I think it'd save you a lot more time if you just did it yourself. You can't get 2F by the efforts of other friends. It's impossible.

It'd be easier to do the fossils, fish, and bugs by yourself. As for the paintings, you could look around the Re-Tail board or just wait for Redd to stop by your town and then look up a guide online to find the real piece of art.

Also, even when you have enough donations, you have to talk to Blathers daily for 2 weeks before he asks for it anyway.

Back