Placement of my Police Station and Cafe - HELP!

Aurora

Old School Member
Bells
I'm trying to figure out where to put my Classic Police Station and my Cafe because I know they're both permanent.

I was thinking: Cafe where I'm standing. And Police Station where the blue house is (I'll delete the character).

OR putting something to the right of my campsite? Let me know what your visions are. Thanks!!

NOTE: I can't put anything under my plaza because there are several rocks.

MY TOWN IS IN THIS URL: http://i.imgur.com/pgTg0Pd.jpg

Last edited:
I like where you are thinking of putting them. - I like to make every part of my town usable so I would also put the cafe there / possibly the other side of the river with the villager if that villager is one you plan to let move out, seeing as that bit of land exists as a diving platform still anyway. Or maybe where the beach turns upwards if you don't plan on having a lighthouse there.

The police station I'd put where you are planning or by the slope on the other side of your town, depending on how often you go up there. But

I like where you are thinking of putting them. - I like to make every part of my town usable so I would also put the cafe there / possibly the other side of the river with the villager if that villager is one you plan to let move out, seeing as that bit of land exists as a diving platform still anyway. Or maybe where the beach turns upwards if you don't plan on having a lighthouse there.

The police station I'd put where you are planning or by the slope on the other side of your town, depending on how often you go up there. But
I like your idea. The house on the right bottom side of the river is Stinky and he's been impossible to move out.

Well your map looks similar to mine, I have my cafe right up in the North East corner, snuggled up by the tracks, cliff and the slope to the beach. You seem to have a lot of space there, so you can create a small park/garden to compliment it!
If you've unlocked the Dream Suite, perhaps you can have a look at mine, to what it may look like!
As for the Police Station, depending on what type, it may look nice either just above the pond next to Retail, or below the pond, sandwiched between your Town Hall and the cliff (if it fits)!

For Cafe I think the place you want is a cute place for it... For Police Station I see three options that'd be pleasant to me: next to train station, next to town hall (to the left) or next to retail. xD That's just me though...

I'm a super big fan of having them all lined up in a row. It gives a quaint main street feel inside of your town. this is a picture of my town.

You also get the added benefit of villagers congregating around the hub.

HNI_0070.JPG

Your river is such an awkward shape. o.o

The top-right of your town seems a bit empty (unless there's something there that doesn't show up on the map). Why not place something there?

Back