Place your random thoughts.

I Faintly remember someone who profusely beat angus and he called them a chucklehead and I really want to know who they were

I can't get close to people I care about anymore and it's making me feel so alone. I wish I could reach out to them or be more open but every time I feel like I'm starting to like someone too much I get scared and shut down. the thought of anyone ever really loving me feels so abstract.

anyway I need to sleep

I can't get close to people I care about anymore and it's making me feel so alone. I wish I could reach out to them or be more open but every time I feel like I'm starting to like someone too much I get scared and shut down. the thought of anyone ever really loving me feels so abstract.

anyway I need to sleep
Ah I can relate to this a lot. :( I’m sorry you’re going through this.

i literally don't have time to rewatch the entirety of gundam 00. but somehow i want to.

i need to stop procrastinating but honestly these reading are like large ass de-motivational posters slapped on ur face.

also i love how san fran intl hub for usps is so damn lazy

“Riley, it’s the middle of the night. Why aren’t you asleep?”
”Because I like torturing myself.”
I don’t even have any studying that I have to do right now. This is just life for me now. It’s fine. I accept this. I embrace it.

I feel like I'm a mum to my dad.

he studies a bachelor of sports science. his uni is allowing online exams (like why tf don't mine), and he's sitting on his chair watching a british comedy 8 out of 10 cats. i asked why is that studying?

he goes, "i'll find a reason!"

and like, yeah i wonder why it took him until he was 35 to get off his bum and apply for uni, but then again, he's now nearly 40 and can't get off his bum to finish his degree and start a better job.

i know my job is not nearly as great as his

but at least i actually study

omg i keep seeing replies to threads that have 123 likes on them! Good on em! Or is it a user? Anyway, that sounds cool ya

One of the places I applied to emailed me saying they wouldn't be moving forward with my application, but at least they emailed me back... I applied for another a month ago and haven't heard anything, so I'm assuming they're not interested, either.

I cannot put this game (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX) down. Please... send help.

The general dialogue in NH is better than NL, but somehow the daily dialogue is even more annoying. Why are my villagers so obsessed with me digging up fossils

Back