Place your random thoughts.

friday tomorrow well let's hope they don't put like 4 people at lunch at once when we are less people... ugh

Just got back in from taking a walk around town.. a guy yelled at me from his car as he drove past me but I couldn't tell what he said loool was it an insult? a funny one-liner? a come-on? a psychic trying to tell me how I'll die? I'll never know

Another shark thing here.

On the news (in Australia) they said "Police are looking for a maneating shark".

What were they going to do?
Arrest it?

^Lol.. I guess they gotta warn people so they don't swim too near it and get killed but yeah I see your point.

also @dawn yesterday was better aha but then we were more people so yerr^^

do I start again on art now...orr do I go to sleep
Probably need to sleep for work tomorrow...but I also feel like drawing on this thing I've been doing for ages??

... Aaand I ran into a game-breaking bug. Yay. Luckily, this time I have a savefile from before I triggered it, but I still lost a good chunk of progress :| Ugh...

I almost forgot about my cute lil N64 logo... still one of the best things I've gotten from someone on this site ^^
jDLGt6V.png

You know, I got super hyped when I figured out you could be 64-bit boi on Super Mario Odyssey, but when I saw my boi wearing a frickin wedding dress??

I completely lost it xDDD

I'm so sleepy urrrrkkk.. I got to bed a little later but still. jeez. is this what being old is like

That moment when you remember you've got a family gathering tomorrow and you'll have to socialize by talking about things you don't really wanna think about right now. Love when that happens. :,)

Some people relax when they draw but for me drawing is very anxiety-inducing... I have a fear of messing up .-.

lol i cant even draw "properly" so i don't care. i mean do occasionally doodle if i get the feel but yeah..

That moment when you're casually scrolling through your feed on Pinterest and then frigin handsome asf Waluigi keeps poppin up outta nowhere xDDD

Pls stop shipping my boy Wal with Rosalina pls and ty, he deserves better than her smfh

Last edited:
Back