Place your random thoughts.

waaah wahhh wahhh i need lunch

also gotta save up some weeds meow hope i dont get the rafflesia lol

Aaaaaaa I can't believe it's been two years today since I first heard that song x.x So many memories...

I'm craving bubbletea, I specifically want the last bubble tea I had which was so nice, Mango Royal Tea, huehue it's just mango green tea but damn the name sounds fancy *puts on sunglasses with a grin*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I LOVE BUBBLE TEA

My goodness.

Just turned on the radio, and guess what? Faithfully by Journey was on! I let out a shriek of joy when I heard it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm craving bubbletea, I specifically want the last bubble tea I had which was so nice, Mango Royal Tea, huehue it's just mango green tea but damn the name sounds fancy *puts on sunglasses with a grin*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I LOVE BUBBLE TEA

Oh my gosh, bubble tea is so good! <3 Now I'm craving for some, haha.

Jfc what even is bubble tea xDDD

Whaaat? Man, you gotta try it out sometime. It's a tea base mixed with either fruit or milk, added with some chewy tapioca balls!

IMG_1619.jpg

They're so good! I'd kill to have some right now.

When I look at the list of people who have recently visited my profile and I see Jake's username on there it legitimately scares me

Every year I re-enroll for college I always have to look up the definition of "extramural"...I never remember what it means lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

When I look at the list of people who have recently visited my profile and I see Jake's username on there it legitimately scares me

Also this is legit me too ^^

That awkward moment when you're scrolling through TBT on your smartphone and computer at the same time.

I'm a such a loner RIP

Last edited:
Back