Place your random thoughts.

@ parents who respond to "good morning" with "here's a list of chores i need you to do": ****ing don't

school uniforms are a blessing
i only own like 2 t-shirts

god i remember having to wear uniforms. i got put in a christian private school and the uniform was a red or green knit polo and a khaki skirt no matter what the weather was. that was literal hell

Last edited:
I've never realized, until now, how appreciative you are of me being in your life. You made me a bit emotional at school today, expressing your feelings of gratitude and all.

I feel like I've taken you for granted. I should appreciate you as much as you appreciate me. You have such a beautiful heart, a cheery smile...you are just absolutely wonderful. Anybody would be lucky to have you as a friend. I'd just like to say thank you, for being an amazing friend. I am very lucky to have met you. I should be more grateful that we crossed paths, and that I had you to walk alongside me. Thank you. I hope that we will be friends forever.

I've never realized, until now, how appreciative you are of me being in your life. You made me a bit emotional at school today, expressing your feelings of gratitude and all.

I feel like I've taken you for granted. I should appreciate you as much as you appreciate me. You have such a beautiful heart, a cheery smile...you are just absolutely wonderful. Anybody would be lucky to have you as a friend. I'd just like to say thank you, for being an amazing friend. I am very lucky to have met you. I should be more grateful that we crossed paths, and that I had you to walk alongside me. Thank you. I hope that we will be friends forever.

Dude I need this so much rn

Like reading this actually makes me cry. Real tears.

What if every time you have a seat somewhere you're actually sitting on someone's ghost?

Chimchar is a chimp. It has no tail. the fireball on its butt doesn't count
Monferno is a monkey. It has a tail.
Infernape is nOT AN APE IT HAS A TAIL DJXNZJKDAMFIAM

Last edited:
I’m genuinely starting to feel like I’m the only person who loves Animal Crossing more than any other Nintendo franchise

because that makes it more valid lol.

also woo glad i could do all 7 photo challenges. ayy!

Dunno who that is, but I'm glad you've found someone ^^

I was looking for something in my imgur album and found this Marshal I drew with my right hand

XjysR9w.png

I have a tumblr post about Grey from Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town from 2012 that still randomly gets notes once in awhile. it's not a popular post either I have no idea how people are finding it

Back