Place your random thoughts.

I want to finish Dark Souls 1, but it is so hard! Halfway through, I'm pretty sure. My boyfriend won't tell me, he won't spoil anything. :p
I also really want o learn photoshop. Come on, I'm second year in on high school and I still haven't learnt the basics yet.

And I don't wanna shower.

i'm getting a cat !!!! he will be allowed to move in in a bit more than a month and he is really cute and i love him .

I like the Gudetama ones but that bunny looks like some creepy fairy tale character meant to scare people a lot.

the gudetama ones have giant bags under their eyes that make them look like zombies ;_;

fact: i'm posting from the floor rn attempting to outlast a migraine

update i'm not winning

Last edited:
college is going really well, and all my life is going splendidly- aside from my boyfriend's life.

why is he so damn unlucky? why can't he find a job and get money and not have his car fail an mot and not get ill tons and not have a painful leg because of sciatica and have a bad back because of scoliosis and have arthritis in his hands like why the living hell is he such an unlucky sod

i mean not that he deserves any luck with what he did in his past with all those poor people but that has nothing to do with me

i'm getting a cat !!!! he will be allowed to move in in a bit more than a month and he is really cute and i love him .

the gudetama ones have giant bags under their eyes that make them look like zombies ;_;

probs why i like them

also hope i typed the correct address or hopefully they will sort it right at the office smh

finally got Fang after like 5 days of resetting for a random (Cranky) move-in aaaAAAA precious
also I'm seeing my SO later !!

Thoughts flowing like a waterfall :p All day every day while I'm at school I can't wait to get home to go on my phone since I request so much art on Facebook, amino and on here. Art is an obsession I will never get rid of xD

staying up late to watch a livestream for a character returning after 12 years

i'm just really happy <3

If that's true lololo why am I not surprised o_o

also tfw you think you slept good bc you got like 10 hours but k not

Ugh, trying really hard to get Splatoon badges 4 my 3DS, in French Class -.-

Back