Place your random thoughts.

In the Match-3 genre, both games like Candy Crush Saga and games like Animal Crossing: Puzzle League are the opposite of each other when it comes to chains and combos:

For those Bejeweled-like games, you want to get combos more than chains because that’s what yields power-ups. The best one are the cubes/disco balls/sprinkled candies because switching two of them wipes out the entire board.

For those Tetris Attack-like games, you want to get chains more than combos because they yield a higher score (and in case of versus mode, they stack garbage blocks on the opponent, making them lose more easily than you).

And let’s not forget who the puzzle master is, from Panel de Pon to Royal Match. It’s Mewtwo.

Hydrocity Zone is an actually fun water level. It’s not every day-, actually, it’s not every year you find a good one of those, so I like this stage. Except for the beginning of Act II. This is supposed to be the second act of the second zone in the game, what’s with this difficulty spike? Search it up to see what I mean.

Another thing about Sonic 3 is that while I think it just might be better than Sonic 2, the special stages are most definitely not. And I don’t even like special stages in Sonic 2. But at least there, you don’t get forced out of the minigame for hitting one obstacle, and it’s much less tedious in Sonic 2 as well. And also, you could hypothetically play one every time you get a checkpoint in Sonic 2, but there’s a limited amount of chances in Sonic 3.

Conceptually I love gardening and even some (very limited, playing it very safe) foraging but I think my fear of insects is probably verging on diagnosable phobia levels hhhhh
we have a ton of white clover in our yard and I actually did manage to harvest a couple cups of blossoms to try to make tea! but I'm literally trembling and my knees are shaking because I was so scared of accidental spider encounters and bees and the possibility of ticks and large ants that look kind of like spiders at a glance lmao ;w; nor am I thrilled about the number of aphids and the hover fly larva that still clung to the blossoms despite my extremely thorough rinsing. gonna filter this tea through a coffee filter

if I want to pursue this further I'm gonna need to wait until I get a greenhouse

Hydrocity Zone is an actually fun water level. It’s not every day-, actually, it’s not every year you find a good one of those, so I like this stage. Except for the beginning of Act II. This is supposed to be the second act of the second zone in the game, what’s with this difficulty spike? Search it up to see what I mean.

Another thing about Sonic 3 is that while I think it just might be better than Sonic 2, the special stages are most definitely not. And I don’t even like special stages in Sonic 2. But at least there, you don’t get forced out of the minigame for hitting one obstacle, and it’s much less tedious in Sonic 2 as well. And also, you could hypothetically play one every time you get a checkpoint in Sonic 2, but there’s a limited amount of chances in Sonic 3.
I actually prefer the special stages in Sonic 3[& Knuckles] as I almost never screw up on them...I've basically mastered them! The ones in 2 though, I can only get 3-4 chaos emeralds then I just can't seem to pull it off anymore.

I actually prefer the special stages in Sonic 3[& Knuckles] as I almost never screw up on them...I've basically mastered them! The ones in 2 though, I can only get 3-4 chaos emeralds then I just can't seem to pull it off anymore.
Yeah, Sonic 2’s special stages are needlessly hard. I think the only reason I’ve found Sonic 3’s to be harder is because I just started the game. But it’s really annoying how many blue spheres you need to get for Sonic 3.

Someone brought their Switch to school and they were playing Smash against someone and then I asked if I could challenge him. So he let me. I was Mario going against an Luigi. And then I, uh, well, kind of died. Actually, I got 3 stocked.

I swear I’m not just that bad at the game. It’s just that I change my controls in Smash and I’m not used to how the game actually controls, so I kept mixing up buttons. Like, when I wanted to attack I would use a special, and when I wanted to use a special I would jump. Either that or I’m actually crap at video games, because I was up against a Luigi that didn’t use a grab, and I got 3 stocked.

If this happens tomorrow, I’ll probably try again and try to get used to controls in training before actually fighting. I feel like I could actually beat someone at my school in a Smash match.

I just took a look at my island journal for the first time in maybe over a year and I forgot how much time and work I put into it in spite it not being caught up to datr. My computer is still not hooked up since I moved so even I’d have to wait to update it then if I pick it up again. I miss posting in it and liked the direction it was taking but I’m thinking I might need a fresh start with New Horizons 🤔. I forgot everything that I was doing and why I was saving some items and what items I wanted to get rid of.

In the next Smash game, Young Link should have a taunt where he plays the Song of Time and grows up into adult Link. I know that’s not how that song works, but he should still at least have a taunt that uses the Ocarina of Time or a mask. If they went with the first idea, then it would be the only taunt that you can’t cancel (because Smash Ultimate made it possible to cancel taunts).

Also, I have another proposition for a new taunt. Kirby should have one where he falls asleep. He just uses the Sleep ability. It would probably last at least 5 seconds, and it would also be impossible to cancel, so it’s only good to use if you Star KO someone or if you have four stocks left and your opponent has one. It would be an amazing taunt because it just shows so much disrespect. Kirby is falling asleep during your battle. That’s why it would only be good to use when you’re in a situation where you’re sure there’s no way you can lose.

Back