Place your random thoughts.

"Why everything says FREE at the stores with a FREE shopping red sign but NOTHING IS FREE...."

And "why did it take so long to make the cops understand I shouldn't be in jail?"
(i'm joking I knew its not free "free." or right now. o_O) 🌟🐹🌟

I feel like everytime there is a debate about difficulty in games it just seems like something that people want more of a challenge, but its funny how those same people say about Elden Ring wanting in Easy Mode. So its like polar opposites. People ask for hard mode in Pokémon games whereas others ask for Easy Mode in Elden Ring.

I'm reading an article about catchphrases on the Tomodachi Life Wiki, and reading the descriptions of the happy gestures and trying to imagine them is making me laugh. 😂
[*]Swivels from side to side with hands on cheeks
[*]Dances in place with arms out
[*]Swivels arms and head around
[*]Jumps in place with a fist
[*]Hops from one foot to another, with arms flapping
[*]Poses from side to side with hand on head
[*]Jumps up while kicking legs
[*]Spins around with arms outstretched
[*]Stands on tiptoes and raises arms, tiptoeing excitedly

Edit: Never mind, the mad gestures made me laugh harder. :ROFLMAO:
[*]Bends down and pounds fists while shaking
[*]Points out hand while tapping foot
[*]Has hands on face and bends over, before standing up with hands out to the side
[*]Shakes arms while jumping slightly
[*]Shakes while bringing arms up
[*]Folds arms and shakes head
[*]Stomps with arms out
[*]Shakes around while pounding arms
[*]Puts hands on hips and shakes

Last edited:
Whenever my parents get into a heated argument its always about money. Money is a topic that put everyone in a bad mood.

really wish I could just tell the weeds and overgrown plants in my backyard to stop growing lol, there are so many better places to grow yet here they are tryna grow in my fences and sunflower bed 😭
Post automatically merged:

I'm reading an article about catchphrases on the Tomodachi Life Wiki, and reading the descriptions of the happy gestures and trying to imagine them is making me laugh. 😂
[*]Swivels from side to side with hands on cheeks
[*]Dances in place with arms out
[*]Swivels arms and head around
[*]Jumps in place with a fist
[*]Hops from one foot to another, with arms flapping
[*]Poses from side to side with hand on head
[*]Jumps up while kicking legs
[*]Spins around with arms outstretched
[*]Stands on tiptoes and raises arms, tiptoeing excitedly

Edit: Never mind, the mad gestures made me laugh harder. :ROFLMAO:
[*]Bends down and pounds fists while shaking
[*]Points out hand while tapping foot
[*]Has hands on face and bends over, before standing up with hands out to the side
[*]Shakes arms while jumping slightly
[*]Shakes while bringing arms up
[*]Folds arms and shakes head
[*]Stomps with arms out
[*]Shakes around while pounding arms
[*]Puts hands on hips and shakes
my favorite ones are the one where they look like they're doing a chicken dance, and the one where they hold their arms out and tiptoe in place 😂

i s2g if nintendo makes a new tomodachi life game I'm preording it asap

my favorite ones are the one where they look like they're doing a chicken dance, and the one where they hold their arms out and tiptoe in place 😂

i s2g if nintendo makes a new tomodachi life game I'm preording it asap
I love those gestures too, I gave one of my Miis the catchphrase "bawkbawkbawkbawk" with the chicken dance gesture and it's hilarious. XD
The second one you mentioned reminds me of Beef Boss' catchphrase in Poofesure's Tomodachi Life series, where Poof gives him that exact gesture. (I'm definitely not allowed to say that catchphrase here, but it has to do with Abby and something that Poof says very often.)

And I'd buy Tomodachi Life on the Switch too (if it were to be made), even though I already have it on my 3DS. 😂

Earlier today, I saw this photograph of a teenager wearing a zoot suit in 1943, and I wonder where he may be now (he's probably dead, although there is a chance that he could still be alive, just very old).

Screenshot_20220523-104829~2.png

Whenever I'm bored I try to find something to do, but it gets boring fast, then I switch to another thing and again it gets boring. Its always a hit or miss with me whenever trying to find something to do.

This is probably my favorite article on the Tomodachi Life Wiki.

Back