Place your random thoughts.

another question hoping to be answered without me being a idiot or (a blond XD, im technically making fun of myself XD)
what does TBT mean?

It means bells, which is the currency here, the forums.
Don't worry. It took me forever to figure it out.

another question hoping to be answered without me being a idiot or (a blond XD, im technically making fun of myself XD)
what does TBT mean?

It's funny how you're asking these questions on this thread because you know 2K is lurking around here. :p

It's funny how you're asking these questions on this thread because you know 2K is lurking around here. :p

Maybe they don't know where you're supposed to ask...
I don't even know. This is where I'd ask, too. Though, I was too nervous to ask any questions.

Last edited:
sometimes I wonder how Blow jobs came to be
like did someone just wake up one day and was just like "hmm I think I'm going to suck a d!ck today"

Last edited:
You don't need a comma.

I know I don't. You did.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sometimes I wonder how Blow jobs came to be
like did someone just wake up one day and was just like "hmm I think I'm going to suck a d!ck today"

I've always wondered this, and why they call it a "blow" job...
I could imagine if someone actually tried to blow on a d!ck xD

Last edited:
I know I don't. You did.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah why are they even called blow jobs you don't ****ing blow into it you suck it
so wtf...wait wait dude...dude maybe it's called a blow job cause a guy blows a load into
the girl's or guy's mouth when he reaches an orgasm....dude I feel like I just made a spiritual discover

Last edited:
I know I don't. You did.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you stop being a smartass?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah why are they even called blow jobs you don't ****ing blow into it you suck it
so wtf...wait wait dude...dude maybe it's called a blow job cause a guy blows a load into
the girls mouth when he reaches an orgasm....dude I feel like I just made a spiritual discover

This is a great topic and I salute you for it.

the girls mouth when he reaches an orgasm....dude I feel like I just made a spiritual discover

Holy ****....holy ****....you solved the damn mystery....
Everything makes sense, now...
I feel like my eyes have opened up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you stop being a smartass?

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a great topic and I salute you for it.

Could you stop being a dumbass?

Back